Poor Miceal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wow heck, that would be a real shock and so upsetting.
I wonder if he wasn’t home at the time, hopefully he’s not hurt and is fully insured to help get things sorted as soon as can be.

Mark Lane https://www.marklane.tv/ on the garden hour this morning hasn’t had electricity since Friday.

Wishing everyone with problems due to the storms take care, keep yourself safe and all the very best. 🤗

Poor Micael, sounds dreadful.

Wild again here, with horrendous rain. Looks like the same for tomorrow too.

Hope everyone is safe and well.
Same here 3 rivers in our local city have burst their banks and a tornado warning was issued earlier. M1 was shut for a time at our junction for a while due to flooding and the River Don is near to bursting its banks at Meadowhall shopping centre.

Jill has just said poor Miceal, I had thought he would have been ok where he lives. We have all been texting him to ask if he needs anything doing.

I feel for him as our house position makes it very susceptible to wind damage and it’s no joke. So far we have had rain and wind but nothing as bad as we were expecting- fingers and toes crossed.

M&S dress is a good price but a bit shapeless and animal print (again).I didn't see the QVC dress. We used to call viscose material 'rayon' and it was despised as cheap and nasty. Has it changed its components or is it the same old rayon with a different name? Anybody know?

With these storms, the honour of naming them resides with the region/country where the impact will be greatest.
Since November we are now on 9 named storms which are named by the group of met offices in UK, Ireland and Netherlands. After Franklin, we have Gladys, Herman and Imani to look forward to over the next week!
We also had storm Malik named by the Danish met office. They only get named if the wind speeds will be in excess of 50 mph 😱
So for those who are already suffering, they may not be able to get repairs befor the next storm swings into action.

I heard him say brand new blockbuster at lowest ever price, which I thought meant it hadn't been sold at that price before, obviously l was wrong, but l do think it is very misleading.

Ali Young on Wednesday said she’d not had electricity since Saturday. 😮

I was down in Cornwall last Friday when Eunice was doing her worst, right slap bang in the middle of the red alert zone - it was pretty awful for sure - all the schools were closed, and i watched a roof come flying off. My friends who I’d been visiting lost power on Friday and it’s still off - a week and a day later. 😱

Latest posts

Back