Poor Miceal

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember him showing photos of his balcony, - albeit small, but he had the rail covered with those faux green plant wall coverings that Jill Gaunt flogs. So perhaps he's moved.
Will have to look at his Blog.

I remember him showing photos of his balcony, - albeit small, but he had the rail covered with those faux green plant wall coverings that Jill Gaunt flogs. So perhaps he's moved.
Craig had similar sorts of photos too on his blog with him sat on the QVC relaxer deck chair and they are often shown whilst Gill presents the trellis.
Now since joining A Place In The Sun there have been write ups about his flat renovation, but in the balcony photos 🤫 they have gone missing. 😂😂😂

Miceal did his last blog at the beginning of February. He mentions his apartment, and has just started to tidy up his balcony ready for the nicer weather, so he doesn’t seem to have, or got any plans to move. Strange. Perhaps he is talking about his family home in Ireland?

Just a little thought….Miceal’s apartment has a balcony, then I would presume not ground floor then. So if on the top level would have a roof, that could blow off in the storm and if raining at the time would cause flooding of his home.

Latest posts

Back