Pompoos Fashion TSV 13th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It would come in useful for a bad taste party. Truly terrible and the models look like drag queens. Makes Michelle Hopes stuff seem appealing. Expect to see little old ladies rocking up to bingo in it. Still at least its eye catching!

It's bluddy ridiculous just like Harald. He must be blackmailing someone to get that rubbish on air.

its gone down in price as well.. its not my taste at all love ingenue at the mo but i know if i bought this i swear people would come up to me and say they like it

OMG what is this? They've stooped to new depths with this TSV. It makes B&W tat look tasteful.

Why do the models and even Clare look like drag artists, with overdone makeup and BIG hair?

As for him, I know some of us on here like him but I can't watch him. He makes me cringe.

His tight trousers certainly emphasise his wedding tackle. It makes Charlie's 'bulge' look quite pathetic.

Pippa mentioned that 2000 tops have sold and the TSV might sell out. Just goes to show one man's trash is another man's treasure.

Last edited:
Whilst I love Harald I will not be getting the TSV. I have a couple of his tops though & they are lovely & the quality is beauitful. This is way too garish for me.

As for his wedding tackle. Poor Clare, it must have been very difficult for her eyes not to have been drawn to that area:giggle::giggle:

it's horrible, there are some shops near me that do really cheap blinged up stuff that appeal to wanna be drug dealers with pit bulls in tow and that top would not be out of place there.

Vile tsv shame on Harald.Our market sell similar for £7.99.
On the subject of Harald,he is certainly a bit bonkers but he would absolutely drive me mad after 5 mins and I cant take my eyes off his eyebrows and white highlighter above and below.

I nearly choked on my coffee this morning when I saw the TSV. Let's be honest, it's ghastly and even the models looked awful in it. Harald's a bit of a laugh though - maybe the joke's on us!

CC

I love Harald - he's pure entertainment, but the TSV is far too 'loud' and garish for my taste. Still, it takes all sorts ............

Lets face it, it is hideous isnt it! Obviosuly us forumites have good taste and would not buy this monstrosity (?spelling?).

What I want to know is, who are the supposed 2000 people buying it?

I cant imagine. I'm not a bitchy person at all, but this top has brought out the worst in me and I'm thinking maybe it will be taken on a cruise somewhere! Sorry!

Hi,

I live near Basildon and Southend in Essex.

Believe me, the TSV is tame compared to some of the things the girls wear just during the day.

Cheers,
Karen

Latest posts

Back