Pompoos Fashion TSV 13th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

There must be a market for this stuff---somewhere? Think the 'bits' I have seen which I admit are few are truly awful, but that's just my 'taste'!
Do the models come with him? they make the girls from TOWIE look unmade-up.

TSV launch was like a panto

The launch at midnight was like a panto, the clothes,models and even claire looked OTT.sorry but could not take it seriously..

There must be a market for this stuff---somewhere? Think the 'bits' I have seen which I admit are few are truly awful, but that's just my 'taste'!
Do the models come with him? they make the girls from TOWIE look unmade-up.
Just seen some of the last hour- cant beleive that tacky little skirt suit with the lurex thread was over £150 quid! The OTO dress was pulling over the tums and backsides and looked short. Also they were tugging at the bust as it it looked to be skimpily cut. All of it looks cheap and vulgar IMO

Just seen some of the last hour- cant beleive that tacky little skirt suit with the lurex thread was over £150 quid! The OTO dress was pulling over the tums and backsides and looked short. Also they were tugging at the bust as it it looked to be skimpily cut. All of it looks cheap and vulgar IMO

I actually ordered the 'tacky' little Chanel style jacket after seeing it on Clare. It arrived this morning, and I couldn't be more pleased. The fabric is beautiful, its lined, and the cut and finishing cant be faulted. In fact it looks rather chic. Its a keeper !

I actually ordered the 'tacky' little Chanel style jacket after seeing it on Clare. It arrived this morning, and I couldn't be more pleased. The fabric is beautiful, its lined, and the cut and finishing cant be faulted. In fact it looks rather chic. Its a keeper !
Brissles its good to hear you are pleased with the quality of your buy. Many apologies if I described it incorrectly. Dont think the ott model helped!

Latest posts

Back