Pippa's Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

To be fair, that's probably true, especially when they produce lots of sets, it must be impossible to get such large quantity of perfectly matching stones.

I presume the other colours will be more of a 'match' as they are all dyed, whereas the grey is naturally coloured, isn't it?

Shame bout that Jabba. Have you considered f.a.r.t.ing at all?:wink2:

No loveheart I was in reckless mood :LOL:

Didn't you get it on advance order Jabba? I got the purple ensemble (ring, bracelet, necklace and earrings) and the grey ring. I'm hoping the grey will match the grey TSV I bought a couple of months ago (necklace and bracelet). Loved them all really but had to be strong!

Topaz it wasnt offered as advanced order on the show I saw, it was the morning repeat :fume:

Well I've had a tough 9 days lh. 2 patients requiring plasmapheresis and the only person in the ****** country who can do them at the minute is ME!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully 2 others are back from leave today so to say I was pi$sed off is an understatement! :LOL:

Well I've had a tough 9 days lh. 2 patients requiring plasmapheresis and the only person in the ****** country who can do them at the minute is ME!!!!!!!!!

Thankfully 2 others are back from leave today so to say I was pi$sed off is an understatement! :LOL:

I have to ask. what is plasmpheresis? I imagine it's something to do with blood but that's as far as i've got.

I couldn't decide which colour to get so ended up getting none of them!

By the end of the day I had narrowed it down to the Grey Purple Blue and Red options as I rarely wear Green but that was as far as I got.

I notice this morning that some options are still in stock though... :tongue2:

Its plasma exchange LEL, basically we are removing a patients plasma complete with antibodies ( its usually an auto immune type disease underlying, vasculitis, anti glomerular basement membrane disease etc) and replacing it with fresh plasma they have 4 litre plasma exchanges daily for 7 -14 days depending on whether or not their biopsies show sufficient improvement!
The patients are seriously ill and its a time consuming process; also because their bodies' natural clotting factors can be removed with the process they may or may not require fresh frozen plasma to replace these at the end of their treatment

Hths !

Its plasma exchange LEL, basically we are removing a patients plasma complete with antibodies ( its usually an auto immune type disease underlying, vasculitis, anti glomerular basement membrane disease etc) and replacing it woth fresh plasma they have 4 litre plasma exchanges daily for 7 -14 days depending on whether or not their biopsies show sufficient improvement!
The patients are seriously ill and its a time consuming process!

Hths !

WOW I have to say i have complete respect for you doing your job, it must be draining both physically and emotionally for you.
I think You deserve as many rings as you want!!

WOW I have to say i have complete respect for you doing your job, it must be draining both physically and emotionally for you.
I think You deserve as many rings as you want!!

Here here! Jobs i just could not and would not be able to do - hats off to all the medical staff out there who just dont get enough recognition!

Its plasma exchange LEL, basically we are removing a patients plasma complete with antibodies ( its usually an auto immune type disease underlying, vasculitis, anti glomerular basement membrane disease etc) and replacing it with fresh plasma they have 4 litre plasma exchanges daily for 7 -14 days depending on whether or not their biopsies show sufficient improvement!
The patients are seriously ill and its a time consuming process; also because their bodies' natural clotting factors can be removed with the process they may or may not require fresh frozen plasma to replace these at the end of their treatment

Hths !

Jabbathehut you are an :angel: you deserve all of the TSV's that you want.

Enjoy your rings Jabba, you deserve them :clapping:

Got mine yesterday, so pleased with them. Just waiting on the bracelets to turn up.

Hths !

So are you a nurse Jabba or some other type of medic? Whatever, I think all the big bonuses should go to the medical profession not the bankers!

I presume the other colours will be more of a 'match' as they are all dyed, whereas the grey is naturally coloured, isn't it?

My purple ensemble arrived yesterday, except for the bracelet, but the ring, necklace and earrings all match perfectly. The grey ring is stunning too.

my grey ring arrived this morning and I love it but......it's too big for me. I've lost a bit of weight recently and it's obviously affected my fingers (bum is still the size of a small house but my fingers are slimmer - typical!)

Think it will have to go back :sad:

Latest posts

Back