Pippa's Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Topaz

Registered Shopper
Did anyone hear Pippa's comment on the 11pm Kipling show last night that the large green ring she was wearing was part of a set coming up as a TSV in the next couple of days? I can't find any jewellery TSV's in the next couple of days other than today's Pearl TSV. Did I hear wrong?

Did anyone hear Pippa's comment on the 11pm Kipling show last night that the large green ring she was wearing was part of a set coming up as a TSV in the next couple of days? I can't find any jewellery TSV's in the next couple of days other than today's Pearl TSV. Did I hear wrong?

Did you like the ring Topaz? Did it look as if it was worth buying. I love green gemstones and large rings so I'm very interested.

No she definitely said it would be coming up in a couple of days as a TSV and the ring came in other colours. Mind you she was more dizzy than usual last night so perhaps she got mixed up over when it would appear? If it was a reasonable price I would definitely be interested in ordering it.

I haven't seen it, but I am curious to. Was it silver or gold? tnx :flower:xx

Did you like the ring Topaz? Did it look as if it was worth buying. I love green gemstones and large rings so I'm very interested.

It looked great on Pippa. She said that she'd seen it in a couple of other colours and mentioned blue and purple and I think she said there was a necklace and something else as part of the set (maybe earrings or bracelet, I can't remember). Apparently a lot of people had called in about it, that's why she mentioned it. I think if you're into green and large rings you would love it, it looked like an emerald/malachite type of green and it was oval. Keep you're eyes open for what the other presenters are wearing over the next few days in case it pops up again!!

No she definitely said it would be coming up in a couple of days as a TSV and the ring came in other colours. Mind you she was more dizzy than usual last night so perhaps she got mixed up over when it would appear? If it was a reasonable price I would definitely be interested in ordering it.

I think it must be the TSV on 13 Nov that Sillysausage mentioned.

Oh i saw that - very nice! A bit lola rose like and very large! Im sure it was silver and i think claire was wearing a purple one earlier in the day??

To be fair, Pippa did mention that this was coming up in a couple of evenins as TSV, but it was clear that she wasn't sure exactly when and somebody was talking in her hear, and I guess she must have got the date wrong. Either that, or somebody made a mistake with the TV guide, which is always a possibility, as we've seen that happen before. I guess we'll have to wait and see when the ring turns up. I thought it was a strikin piece of jewellery, but not for me. Sadly, I don't have the hands to carry that kind of ring off, but I'm sure it will be a popular TSV.

...in an earlier show Claire Sutton had the ring on in the purple version, and she also said it was on in a couple of days......she did say there were other colours and matching pieces, but I cant remember what she said,....It was a lovely ring, .....and I am sure it was on a silver band....so should be a reasonable price,....well hopefully.....!!!!!

I haven't seen it, but I am curious to. Was it silver or gold? tnx :flower:xx

I am no good at posting links but if you look at the videos for the Kipling Adison or Pretty Mini Hobo you can see the ring on Pippa's right hand :flower:

Thank you, Pollybelle.

It is LR style. They had done a similar one in the past and I got the black agate option. A set would look fab. :)

Claire did say she is doing a gem slot on Saturday so maybe it is from then.

Ooooh, I likeee! I have a similar one in black, but love the green!
* Looks round furtively in case Love Heart's listening *
It would match a lovely green pendant I havn't worn for ages...................

Topaz, I'm assuming the cat is yours? It's the image of Chassis, our feisty oldest female cat.

She certainly is Artemis. I called her Topaz because of her colouring (and I borrowed it for my user name) and she is about 10/11 years old. I got her from a rescue centre in 1999 and they thought she was about 10 months old. She'd been found with 4 little kittens, either as a stray or she'd been abandoned. She's my pride and joy. How old is Chassis? I just adore Torties.

Latest posts

Back