Pippa's Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Jabba treatetd herself to the green and grey rings and the grey necklace set, I would have gone for the green necklace set too but twas sold out :fume:

I went for the blue,with the purple on cheque hold.Although I like them all to be honest.

I changed Cheque hold to CC and the set on advance order so much for f a r t i n g- I did try honest :) Went for the red option.

Jabba treatetd herself to the green and grey rings and the grey necklace set, I would have gone for the green necklace set too but twas sold out :fume:

Didn't you get it on advance order Jabba? I got the purple ensemble (ring, bracelet, necklace and earrings) and the grey ring. I'm hoping the grey will match the grey TSV I bought a couple of months ago (necklace and bracelet). Loved them all really but had to be strong!

I AM SO WEAK WILLED!!

I ordered the grey on waitlist - knew i would not make it through the day without more sparkles!!

Me too! I lasted till late mornong and then read the posts here and just couldn't resist!!!! Still, it won't have to be paid for until next year and I can cancel if I change my mind. Best of both worlds!

Glad you are liking your rings! I put the whole thing on cheque hold - ring, bracelet, pendant, all in the red - and then decided I needed to fart more, so cancelled the lot. I am wishing I hadn't now, enjoy!

I just received the grey agate ring. I have to agree with the other posters; it is beautiful, comfortable and true to size.

I also received the grey agate necklace/earring set. It is not a matching colour to the ring; more blue-ish.

I just received the grey agate ring. I have to agree with the other posters; it is beautiful, comfortable and true to size.

I also received the grey agate necklace/earring set. It is not a matching colour to the ring; more blue-ish.

that's naughty cos it was sold as a matching set :grouch:

that's naughty cos it was sold as a matching set :grouch:

Yes indeed that's very naughty, as they were sold to match.:sad:
Though I think in answer they would say it's a natural gemstone so likely to vary.
Would be interested to hear if the other dyed colourways match or not ?

:flower:

Yes indeed that's very naughty, as they were sold to match.:sad:
Though I think in answer they would say it's a natural gemstone so likely to vary.
Would be interested to hear if the other dyed colourways match or not ?

:flower:

To be fair, that's probably true, especially when they produce lots of sets, it must be impossible to get such large quantity of perfectly matching stones. However, I do find that when you are wearing gemstones, they tend to go nicely together even when the colours don't perfectly match...
Hope you enjoy your jewels ladies!:flower:

Latest posts

Back