Pippa's Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hiya am sorry to sound really dense but I have no idea what my ring size is!!

I'm a Large in Lola Rose so what does this equate to?

Thanks in advance

Hiya am sorry to sound really dense but I have no idea what my ring size is!!

I'm a Large in Lola Rose so what does this equate to?

Thanks in advance

I think Large Lola Rose is an O/P but i have a number of their rings and the sizing seems to be a bit hit and miss! Im a medium which i wear on my middle finger and thats about an M/N

I know it would be a bit cheeky, but you could pop into your local jewellers! QVC used to send out ring sizers - dont suppose you or a friend would have one knocking around?

Hmmmmm?? me likey!,the blue one is lush.Times like this I wish I had a third hand...there are only so many rings one can wear at once.:grin:

Hi everyone:hi:
glad the forum is up and running again,have missed you all!!
I was very upset this morning to see the green ring sold out!!..............
had a word with hubby,showed him the ring on the web and he said he would treat me to one and a bracelet towards my Christmas pressie,so I ummed and arrrghhhed and decided to go for the blue option(he can be so nice when he wants to be!)
then at 10am they had the green on advanced orders to ship w/c 11th Jan...its my birthday that week so I saw this as an omen!! lol...and went for the green...my birthday is the 13th so I am well chuffed!!
has anyone else gone for this??

I stayed up for the midnight show (sad bunny that I am) and went for the green and blue rings (my sister wanted the green ring). Also went for a red and a purple bracelet. Don't want to think what my next credit card bill will look like - it's already taken a beating thanks to pressie shopping!

Hi everyone:hi:
glad the forum is up and running again,have missed you all!!
I was very upset this morning to see the green ring sold out!!..............
had a word with hubby,showed him the ring on the web and he said he would treat me to one and a bracelet towards my Christmas pressie,so I ummed and arrrghhhed and decided to go for the blue option(he can be so nice when he wants to be!)
then at 10am they had the green on advanced orders to ship w/c 11th Jan...its my birthday that week so I saw this as an omen!! lol...and went for the green...my birthday is the 13th so I am well chuffed!!
has anyone else gone for this??

:wave2: Hi Queenie, I went for the purple one. I rather liked the grey one, but it's so grey outside that I needed cheering up. Hope you like your colours. If I keep mine, I'll treat it as a belated birthday pressy (it was on the 10th):flower::flower::flower:

I stayed up for the midnight show (sad bunny that I am) and went for the green and blue rings (my sister wanted the green ring). Also went for a red and a purple bracelet. Don't want to think what my next credit card bill will look like - it's already taken a beating thanks to pressie shopping!

they were too good a price to miss!!!
my credit card is smokin hot...I have to resist any more now until pay day !
loveheart will be happy:tongue2:

I went for the Purple and Green rings and the green bracelet, pendant & earring set! Hubbie is footing the green bill although not sure im convinced by the the pendant & earring so expect to send them back!

Love them all and may be tempted by more before the day is out!

At midnight I had the purple in my shopping cart then changed to the blue put on cheque hold.
This morning I changed my mind and thought I'd get more wear out of the grey so have finally gone for that.

:happy:

I went for the Purple and Green rings and the green bracelet, pendant & earring set! Hubbie is footing the green bill although not sure im convinced by the the pendant & earring so expect to send them back!

Love them all and may be tempted by more before the day is out!

truth be told I like the purple and the grey aswell so I am not watching!!

i went for the grey one ...was expecting to like the purple, but would have preferred a deeper shade. Less expensive than i expected it to be too so well chuffed.

I went for the grey, too. I can't wait to get it!!!
I was really surprised at the price.

i went for the grey one ...was expecting to like the purple, but would have preferred a deeper shade. Less expensive than i expected it to be too so well chuffed.

Me too, just hope we still are when they arrive.

:flower:

they were too good a price to miss!!!
my credit card is smokin hot...I have to resist any more now until pay day !
loveheart will be happy:tongue2:

Er Loveheart is not happy with this reckless spending Queenie. I have also noticed that you like a couple of other items too. Your christmas stocking will be well bulging with all the stuff hubby is buying you!:sad:

Latest posts

Back