Pippa's Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

oh dear I think I am weakening by the minute..........
I think I will ask OH to buy me the ring for Christmas...in the green option

but what if i can't decide which colour i want? i've only seen the grey and the green...:confused2:

please could someone post the pictures?

Im sure Alison Young was wearing the red ring and matching necklace in last night's launch of the Gatineau tsv, so have a look at the video clip on qvc :sun:

Just wait til you see all the colours side by side.. You may want them all fgs, lol :giggle:

So how many colours are we up to now, that people have seen or heard mentioned? Green, Purple, Red, Grey...... any advance on those?

Im sure Alison Young was wearing the red ring and matching necklace in last night's launch of the Gatineau tsv, so have a look at the video clip on qvc :sun:

There doesn't appear to be a video clip for the Gatineau TSV.

Just found this clip from the same show.... Alison is wearing both the red ring & necklace, but you don`t really see close ups...... hope this helps :hi:
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukdetail/ViewOptions.aspx?viewOption=watchvideo&item=226778&country=UK

Thanks Daisy, I got quite a good view of the ring, it matched AY's red nail varnish perfectly. I was thinking the necklace was a necklace, as opposed to a pendant on a chain, but it's definitely a pendant. I really like the red but I want to see what the purple looks like.

There's a ring on qvc active coming up with the cs message but the price was about £39 presumably before tsv price

Latest posts

Back