Pippa's Ring

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well done SCW!!! The blue one is stunning! What stones are they? Some kind of quartz? I wish I had the hand for a ring like this...:cheeky:

Thanks Ian, not too sure about it now though, have seen it before in black think I prefer ther black, although it might look better irl.

I'm sure I already have it in black, I'm looking at it now. My order history only goes back a year though, I didn't know I'd had it that long....if it is the one, they only had it in black at the time, it's beautiful, and I bet it's much more expensive now!

I have it in black agate too, Artemis. I think its price was between £26-29. They also did a round option in black agate and smoky quartz.

I have it in black agate too, Artemis. I think its price was between £26-29. They also did a round option in black agate and smoky quartz.

HI 5's WS!~
I've been wearing it quite a bit recently, now that the weather is cooler as it's too heavy looking for summer clothes.It has been much admired as it's really sparkly, because it's so faceted.I bet it's beautiful in green. In the picture, the blue looks like something out of a Christmas cracker. Hmmmmmm, I'll reserve judgement....

v lola rose and fab! can't tell if it's round or oval though. i bought a round smoky quartz tsv a while back which also came in black agate.

It is a fab ring and the new colours are fantastic. I really like the green, Artemis; and the grey...:sweat:

I hope LH is not listening.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks scw :clap:

I am done for I want them ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet it doesnt come in a size I though, fingers crossed it does!!!!!!!!!!!

Beautiful rings - I want them all as well!!! Just hope they are a good price and I will be good and settle for one.

Latest posts

Back