Pipa Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I like Pippa but don`t remember SG being so pushy and dare I say manic, she does go on a bit and the guests can`t get a word in taking over the presentation instead of letting us get the experts advice.
I watched her on an exercise program with that bar thing and she spouted some twaddle on there and couldn`t even master how to use it, wasn`t a good advert for it at all!!

I think it's an excellent photo of a stunning face, though I prefer Pipa's hair straight. I can't see SG lasting at this rate but why do the presenters all seem to need to keep talking these days? Whoever's training them, be it trainers or those in the gallery, aren't doing their job right. You don't sell by rabbiting on and on to the exclusion of everyone else. That simply puts people's backs up. You sell by persuasion, humour and listening. I don't see much of those going on at the moment.

Who is more shouty, Pipa or the Annalee & Hope woman?

There's only one way to find out...I'll watch the Chase instead!

Just saw Pippa for the first time since her return. It was a brief flash and it instantly thought Dorian from Birds of a Feather. It was a quick glimpse from the side i have to say in my defence!!!

Just heard Pipa say she is off for 10 days - is she not just back? Nice work if you can get it. What 9 to 5 /50 weeks / 2 weeks holiday? And some folk are not even that lucky!

Saw her in the A&H hour and I thought the hairstyle made her face look longer and older. Very shouty hour, though - I agree!

Latest posts

Back