Pipa Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Autumn

Registered Shopper
Pipa's back and her hair looks great , the colour and the length really suits her. Love to know what shes been using her hair looks in great condition and glossy. Im glad shes back :mysmilie_3:

Wow the time went fast. Haven't seen her yet, always liked her pixie haircuts so will be interested to see the longer length. Just seen it. Nice for a change but prefer the short styles on her.

She looks so different. She's one of those lucky people who looks great whatever her hair style/colour. . Nice to see her back.

I didn't know she had been divorced, until I went on to her website. Apparently, her husband wanted to follow his lifelong dream, and be a musician! She does seem to have found a place, physically and emotionally, where she is happy to be, with her children. Btw, I like her hair colour and length. I always thought the short cuts were too severe.

Nice to see Pipa back. I still prefer her hair short as her face is so thin, but it is in excellent condition. I wonder if Sara or Marverine is in danger now she is back....

I'm really pleased that Pipa is back hopefully to stay, as I'm sure the traveling from her new home in Warwickshire to London is going to be more difficult. I watched part of the beauty hour back on the web videos as I switched Q off when Alison Young was on with The Josie Maran guest over the weekend. Pipa seemed relaxed, letting the guest speak about the products without constantly interupting with babble about celebs and stock updates.
Well done Pipa, great to enjoy watching a QVC show, it's not happening that often for me these days.

I love her hair , she reminds me of Alexis now , personally I think it makes her look younger.

Well Sara seems to be staying for time been,mentioned being on air for up coming shows.

Apparently it was Percy and Reed that did Pipas hair today, certainly looked good:up:

I'm glad she's back too although it's a bit of a shame she's brought her 'yeah yeah yeah's' with her. Doesn't seem like 5 minutes since she went though. I really liked her hair short but it does look nice long now she's got past the inbetween experiments. I thought Sara G was just covering for her so we'll see. I'm finding her a bit hard to take at the moment. I saw her on Doctors and thought she seemed nicer so maybe she needs to invent a new character for herself.

Nice to see Pipa back. I still prefer her hair short as her face is so thin, but it is in excellent condition. I wonder if Sara or Marverine is in danger now she is back....

Hopefully both! No offence to either of them, I'm sure they are both lovely people, but Sara continually talks over guests which I just find dreadfully rude and Marverine I just haven't taken to at all, ever since that show we all thought she was drunk on, I just have to switch off if it's her. Actually, if they could take Miceal with them too that would be super.

Hopefully both! No offence to either of them, I'm sure they are both lovely people, but Sara continually talks over guests which I just find dreadfully rude and Marverine I just haven't taken to at all, ever since that show we all thought she was drunk on, I just have to switch off if it's her. Actually, if they could take Miceal with them too that would be super.

I found that with Sara when she was on with Diane Gilman yesterday. I really don't think she was being intentionally rude but, unfortunately, it does come across thus. If I was the guest, I would be tempted to continue talking, until she shut up and let me finish what I started.

Havent seen Pipa yet so am looking forward to seeing her hair.I thought her growing hair aged her by like a 100 years when she was last on so I'm looking forward to seeing it.

I have always been one of Sara's fans,and I do stand by that....but she does seemed to have changed quite a lot in her break away.I remember her as more fun and she always came across as such a nice person with a real good sense of humour.I really remember her having a real laugh with Simon Wilson,Glen etc...I don't know whats happened to her.Shes seems a bit more hard sell....she seems to have swallowed half a dictionary (unlike Anna who swallowed a whole one :giggle:) and seems a bit aloof and detached.I still like her but feel shes changed and I do get what people criticise her for.

Latest posts

Back