Philosophy TSV 1st November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I do wish Lee would stop saying that the buffing wash is not available anywhere else, HQ Hair sell the Amazing Grace one and have done for a while now.

:54: I will not watch, I will not watch, la, la la la. Sticking my fingers in my ears and going out.
Its on easy pay, too tempting. Bl00dy expensive I agree.
I lurve the amazing grace, but you need the whole bottle for a chance of a wiff after an hour. :17:

I'm not at all interested, i dont like any of the Graces anyway! But if it had been Falling In Love i would definitely have bought it!!

Don't need the tsv, i'd like the AG body butter, but I don't feel like buying the whole kit just to get that. Have settled for just buying the on a clear day serum, I'm in more need of skin help than nice smelling products just now.

I'd love to try Amazing Grace as it sounds the sort of light scent that I'm after for work (found Falling in Love too sweet) but am sticking hands firmly in pocket despite being lured by the shampoo and conditioner, and the easy pay. It's quite a lot to send back if I don't like it.

AY made me laugh - she said that when she came into studio with Amazing Grace on, people said she smelled better than usual. Sounds like a back-handed compliment to me - I wouldn't be telling people :10:
I'm sure it wasn't meant like that but I wonder what perfume she usually wears?

I'd love to try Amazing Grace as it sounds the sort of light scent that I'm after for work (found Falling in Love too sweet) but am sticking hands firmly in pocket despite being lured by the shampoo and conditioner, and the easy pay. It's quite a lot to send back if I don't like it.

AY made me laugh - she said that when she came into studio with Amazing Grace on, people said she smelled better than usual. Sounds like a back-handed compliment to me - I wouldn't be telling people :10:
I'm sure it wasn't meant like that but I wonder what perfume she usually wears?

eau de horse manure....

She has said on several occassions that her favourite is Prescriptives Calyx....

I note it isnt Tova :28::28::28:

Not that I would ever encourage anyone to spend money on Philosophy :)55:) but there is a trial set for £26.50 which has 118ml lotion, 118ml shower gel and 29ml spray....

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.225501/walk.yah.UKHB-U072

This TSV is ridiculously expensive, and there's no doubt the shampoo & conditioner would set my eczema off again, so not for me thank you.

I will not watch ! although i did have insomnia at 3am and got up just to have a tiny peek at the tsv. I already have the Pure Grace hair conditioner which is brilliant and leaves the hair so silky but I am tempted to try the Baby Grace Set but from all the different things i have read, i dont have a clue as some say its like talc and others have said blackcurrents so im confused :11:

I love it and have ordered it in Amazing Grace (though only justified it due to the easypay!)

Can't believe they were trying to sell it based on what clothes you wear!!! Noticed AY talking about buying one for everyone in the office - like we've got that much cash to splash!!!

Also means I can open my other Amazing Grace giftbox now - don't like to have an empty stockpile!!

Em xXx

It is ridiculous that they are trying to sell it based on clothes you wear!!! I prefer Amazing Grace but that doesn't mean I would always choose to wear dresses!!! :rolleyes:

Not sure about a one type suits all conditioner but AY said she doesn't need her Philip Kingsley etc if she uses this. I bet she won't say that the next time she's trying to flog PK.

I will not watch ! although i did have insomnia at 3am and got up just to have a tiny peek at the tsv. I already have the Pure Grace hair conditioner which is brilliant and leaves the hair so silky but I am tempted to try the Baby Grace Set but from all the different things i have read, i dont have a clue as some say its like talc and others have said blackcurrents so im confused :11:

You'll be safe - as they aren't doing a Baby Grace option. If they had been, I might well have been more tempted myself.

Just Amazing Grace and Pure Grace, sadly.

I wear wellies and jeans and a gillet and Amazing grace when i go out with the dog to the park :32: They have some strange concepts for selling certain things like AY is always going on about shift workers and Clare Sutton about taking shower gels to dinner parties. Like they have looked in Homes and Gardens mag and visualised it all lol.
They have a set of the Baby Grace on EP on its own but as with a lot of these sets, i do wish they wouldnt have all these body lotions as i never use them and use milk bath instead. I am dying to know what this smells like so I might wait and get some off ebay.

They had a Baby Grace set on at 11.00am on ep - I always think that Baby Grace smells like those parma violet sweets and that Falling in Love smells of blackcurrent pie, don't know whether that helps or not!

Thanks janm. I dont like Parma Violets at all so will give that a miss

They had a Baby Grace set on at 11.00am on ep - I always think that Baby Grace smells like those parma violet sweets and that Falling in Love smells of blackcurrent pie, don't know whether that helps or not!

That's why my husband always says I smell nice when I'm wearing Falling in Love. It's meeting the other need that men have.;)

I'm not buying it at all. It's far too ****** dear and frankly I'm fed up of the crap that we are getting on QVC from Philosophy.

Latest posts

Back