Philosophy TSV 1st November

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ive just seen a green bottle on the table with ali just now......shes not telling either.......WANT ONE if that margarita ......smells divine......ochhhhhhhhheeeee [ thats hubbys wallet ]

Philosophy 5 Piece Luxury Grace Collection
Today's Special Value Price £52.89
QVC Price £63.50
Item Number 226721
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.45
Help keep your skin hydrated through the harsh winter months with this luxurious collection from Philosophy. Indulge in the Foaming Bath & Shower Cream (236.6ml), Ultra Rich Hair Conditioner (236.6ml), Body Butter (141.8g), best-selling Spray Fragrance (118.3ml) and the all new Buffing Wash (236.6ml), which all comes housed in a beautifully presented gift bag. This set contains everything you need to layer Philosophy's most popular fragrance - choose between Pure Grace or Amazing Grace.

It won't be coming my way either. Have QVC not heard of the Credit Crunch for goodness sake? Almost £60.00 on this by the time you add on P&P, I don't think so!

I love it BUT its very expensive I cant make my mind up what to do! I wanted a nice collection of goodies not forced to be Philosophy, but just wanted another nice collection for Christmas.

Philosophy tsv

Bought 2 of the pure grace,much dearer than last year but we got double the perfume so i suppose hence the price increase,promised my eldest daughter as part of her xmas ands she getting me 1,my friend still agreeed to buy the amazing grace for me even though the price difference ,as she said she bought 2 last year ,1 for my xmas and 1 for b/day in jan sojust make it lastlonger i think the price rise is a big 1 but had the money away so a promise is a promise ,but then again i wil be getting one of each fragrance,and just came across 2 sets from last year i was given , my hubby bringing crates for eme to check fromloft to what afind,but with the dvt etc hadnt got up stairs today i did to sort of some things so was amazed to find 2 pure grace sets with the inner grace ,so will share all round as my youngest enjoys the washes as well ,the 3 easy payments might help people out there was tempted but had £100 away so only had to add £10 but remeber £64 perfume alone and the rest is free worth it if can be afforded ,know it fine for me but i let lo citanne go to get this ,:59::59:

Well My lovely friend has offered to buy me the TSV for my christmas present from her, so I am chuffed to pieces!

Going to give this a miss as it is just too expensive for what amounts to be a short lasting body spray rather than a longer lasting perfume.
I do like Pure Grace but I cannot justify £60 on it. :(

Last edited:
I just had to switch it off as I couldn't bear seeing AY and LB abolutely gushing over it. Yes Alison. We get it. It's DOUBLE the normal size of the perfume. "That's equal to TWO of these *holds bottle up* so that's twice the size!!" I'm so glad that was explained and indeed visually demonstrated repeatedly, as I'm a bit fik!!

I won't be getting it either. I can't justify that much (and I don't need it if I'm honest!) plus as others have said, that "perfume" really doesn't last so how ever "double the size" it might be, it's pretty much just like a body spray.

Not for me either,it looks a nice set but even with the easy pay its quite expensive.The MB tsvs with p&p were always around the 40pounds mark and the l'occitane the same and I much prefer their stuff.
Hoping they will put some bath&shower products on today and I might be tempted.
Hope all of you that have ordered will enjoy! x

I watched the presentation this morning and AY was saying that one of the choices was for people who 'wore white t-shirts and jeans'....at least it makes a chance from a white shirt and jeans. :18:

Personally I fond the Grace fragances sickly sweet.

I love it and have ordered it in Amazing Grace (though only justified it due to the easypay!)

Can't believe they were trying to sell it based on what clothes you wear!!! Noticed AY talking about buying one for everyone in the office - like we've got that much cash to splash!!!

Also means I can open my other Amazing Grace giftbox now - don't like to have an empty stockpile!!

Em xXx

check other places before you buy

I saw the blemish serum which I am nearly out of - bought it in the US - hadn't seen it here. £22 + 3.45 QVC - John Lewis £20 free p and p
Will be getting from JL!

Latest posts

Back