Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Joking aside I think it's quite worrying when he says things like that, I actually think he believes it.

Remember his interview in Metro? Really odd!

Does he think no one knows he never presented BP? Or that no one bothers to check? I just don't get it! I guess he thinks he's talking to seventy-year olds only.

Does he think no one knows he never presented BP? Or that no one bothers to check? I just don't get it! I guess he thinks he's talking to seventy-year olds only.

But Pola he constantly insinuates he lives with a woman.

The Blue Peter crap is mild in comparison.

Elisa looks terrible, like shes wearing someone elses makeup!!!!!

I can only assume it's to appeal to a certain group of viewers, she must know what she looks like.

But I'm absolutely certain she looks nothing like that off screen, that is as bad as I've ever seen her look. Liz McDonald eat your heart out!

And it's worked. It sold out in every size!

My voluptuous ladies of 32, i love you!

I wonder how many of his voluptuous ladies actually buy the 'Bet' bull?

It's quite ludicrous isn't it :mysmilie_17: Mind you, Eleese just said to Peter he had a twinkle in his eye because of the new chef but he quickly dismissed it with a joke.

What a silly man.

I wonder how many of his voluptuous ladies actually buy the 'Bet' bull?

It's quite ludicrous isn't it :mysmilie_17: Mind you, Eleese just said to Peter he had a twinkle in his eye because of the new chef but he quickly dismissed it with a joke.

What a silly man.

He was on about his feet chaffing and said the chef 'rubs lots of things'

He was on about his feet chaffing and said the chef 'rubs lots of things'

He's being vile again, he made a smutty reference about sucking something pink :puke:

I'd say he's got more chance with Guy Kean that the new cook although Guy is more of an old rooster than a chicken so perhaps not to DP's palate.

He's being vile again, he made a smutty reference about sucking something pink :puke:

I'd say he's got more chance with Guy Kean that the new cook although Guy is more of an old rooster than a chicken so perhaps not to DP's palate.

I doubt 'Bet' would like his smutty sayings, good job she's only a cover story :wink:

I doubt 'Bet' would like his smutty sayings, good job she's only a cover story :wink:

Outrageous Momma, I've met her if you please.

OK, her name was actually Bryan and not Bet but I've still met her. Everyone loves a drag act:mysmilie_17:

no big entrance no music no dialogue again..... but he's got into gear pretty quickly, lots of 'bales and folds' (whatever that ****** means)
'it elongates the body'.... 'my voloptuous ladies of the 24' etc etc

no big entrance no music no dialogue again..... but he's got into gear pretty quickly, lots of 'bales and folds' (whatever that ****** means)
'it elongates the body'.... 'my voloptuous ladies of the 24' etc etc

Has he said 'you can dress it up, you can dress it down'?

'this area of a ladies body', as his hands caress the mannequin it seems very pervy...
'the purer of the silvers' ?????
'papal purple'
'delicious'
'WHY'
knob ha ha

'this area of a ladies body', as his hands caress the mannequin it seems very pervy...
'the purer of the silvers' ?????
'papal purple'
'delicious'
'WHY'
knob ha ha

That man encapsulates everything that is wrong with Bid, he's like something from another age.

It's like you step back in time when you watch him. Jeez they have given him silver jewellery to sell, they're brave.

Ha look at that clock !
Where would one put that?
Peter just about said CL OCK too !
Soldiers too stiff to dunk !

He's full of it

The way he was stroking that vase as well

Latest posts

Back