Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well that didn't last very long.

Peter's got his 'introduction/Larry Grayson' segment back :grin:

I wonder if the good Dr. Green/Keller are on holiday?

Well that didn't last very long.

Peter's got his 'introduction/Larry Grayson' segment back :grin:

I wonder if the good Dr. Green/Keller are on holiday?

He only does his 'thing' on Sunday & Monday now.

But he's on form. He's just previewed some Oscar de la Renta 'Volupte' and in just a few words:-

Called him Oscar La Lentier
Called the fragrance Voluptuor and then Voluptors
Said it was an EDP but it's an EDT

He also said good evening to Michelle in Bude. It was Michael in Bude. And he talked of the African, Indian Nepal Elephants.

He just said hello to Maurice in Sheffield. It was Maurice in Shifnal.

He is selling an Ingersoll and at the start of the sale he said it has that 1940's look. Later in the sale he said it had a 1950's-1960's look.

Now he's selling a top. 'Where are my lovely ladies, I hope you are one of them that have got those curves, those natural curves that not only are lending itself and ladies of Size 16 you've got glamour with this. You can dress it up, you can dress it down, you can put it with the leggings, you can put it with the Stiletto, you can put it with a Mary Jane shoe. It has not only a fluidity of warmth and look about it it's an impact piece this'

He's consistent, I'll give him that.

He only does his 'thing' on Sunday & Monday now.

But he's on form. He's just previewed some Oscar de la Renta 'Volupte' and in just a few words:-

Called him Oscar La Lentier
Called the fragrance Voluptuor and then Voluptors
Said it was an EDP but it's an EDT

He also said good evening to Michelle in Bude. It was Michael in Bude. And he talked of the African, Indian Nepal Elephants.
He normally says 'wi yer leggins and yer jeggins '
I saw the first few minutes-he was all over the place,like you said one minute saying Indian elephant and the next African.
He also kept saying that the elephant is descended from the woolly mammoth but the woolly mammoth has the same relationship with elephants that humans have with chimpanzees, they are descended from a common ancestor.
He was indeed unable to say Oscar de la Renta and claimed it was edp when the screen said edt.
I was expecting him to melt down at any moment-he needs a break!

I can't believe that I used to find Peter funny, now I find him unwatchable...he talks the biggest load of cobblers just to sell a bit of tat...still each to their own...I couldn't find the off button fast enough :mysmilie_17:

Well its Monday .. time for the the most watched Monday afternoon show in the history of the world!!... I bet Lisa's warming up for an afternoon of being groped...:mysmilie_59:

Yesterday evening, studio guest Paul was failing to contain his laughter as Peter Simon was exhorting "our Bet" to "get on that phone" in order to buy a particular item. Some things never change...

Elisa: We have this heart tunic in sizes all the way from 16 to 30/32.
Peter: And we are deeelighted! We've even got it in twenty eight to twenty six.

No monologue or entrance today either, unusually they did the DOTD at 3.00pm.

Perhaps it's because they have guest in?

Elisa: We have this heart tunic in sizes all the way from 16 to 30/32.
Peter: And we are deeelighted! We've even got it in twenty eight to twenty six.

That Heart Top is atrocious Pola.

What does Eleese look like in it? :mysmilie_13:

What's this, erm, chef's name? Did Peter say "TV chef Paul Williams?" (I missed his name)

Did Dirty Peter just imply he'd been a presenter of Blue Peter? The dishy chef then said, "Oh, that's where I recognise you from" and DP didn't disabuse him. What planet is he on? As far as I know, he presented a 20 minute quiz show in a 3 hour Saturday morning programme for a few years.

Did Dirty Peter just imply he'd been a presenter of Blue Peter? The dishy chef then said, "Oh, that's where I recognise you from" and DP didn't disabuse him. What planet is he on? As far as I know, he presented a 20 minute quiz show in a 3 hour Saturday morning programme for a few years.

He's said something similar before, his memory must be bad.

He was bigging up 'chef' Jack being the person who 'made one earlier' on This Morning, DP then said 'I was the Blue Peter boy'

:mysmilie_506:

He was only a sidekick on Run the Risk

He was bigging up 'chef' Jack being the person who 'made one earlier' on This Morning, DP then said 'I was the Blue Peter boy'

:mysmilie_506:

He was only a sidekick on Live and Kicking

Joking aside I think it's quite worrying when he says things like that, I actually think he believes it.

Remember his interview in Metro? Really odd!

I'll never forget it

He wants to buy the DOTD as he's only got an old copper pan that 'we' should've got rid of ages ago

I find that most strange because he's sold ceramic pans lots of times before today. If they're that good and if 'their' pan at home is so bad I would have thought he'd have got one by now.

Maybe I'm just being silly Momma, if so I do beg everyone's forgiveness.

I find that most strange because he's sold ceramic pans lots of times before today. If they're that good and if 'their' pan at home is so bad I would have thought he'd have got one by now.

Maybe I'm just being silly Momma, if so I do beg everyone's forgiveness.

Very strange that he's/we've had one that he/we should have got rid of ages ago, perhaps money's tight

Did you know that if he hadn't got into what he does now, he would have liked to create fashion and materials?

It's 'fold and bales' time

Very strange that he's/we've had one that he/we should have got rid of ages ago, perhaps money's tight

Did you know that if he hadn't got into what he does now, he would have liked to create fashion and materials?

It's 'fold and bales' time

I suppose it's preferable to opening new branches of McDonalds, in disguise.

Latest posts

Back