Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I couldn't watch any more than the dotd dress and shrug, i did laugh when he spoke about the weather getting warmer very soon to wear the dress. All the others are still scaremongering while selling snow shovels and winter scarves!

I couldn't watch any more than the dotd dress and shrug, i did laugh when he spoke about the weather getting warmer very soon to wear the dress. All the others are still scaremongering while selling snow shovels and winter scarves!

Oh yes, his favourite term is 'transitional period' now.

Overall he seemed rather flat yesterday and I put that down to shifts when he's not allowed to do his entrance and monologue which I suspect means a lot to him.

He'll be ok tonight, he gets to do his thing on a Sunday. Who needs Dancing on Ice when you have Dirty Peter dancing on the embers of what's left of Bid TV?

What is the point of him doing his act on some days and not others. Its either acceptable or its not. I don't go into John Lewis and hear 5 minutes of stand up from the staff.

What is the point of him doing his act on some days and not others. Its either acceptable or its not. I don't go into John Lewis and hear 5 minutes of stand up from the staff.

I think it's because they were sick of him wasting so much time at 10pm when they are premiering the DOTD, or maybe the new bosses just realised it's pathetic!

But they are also now doing the DOTD at 3pm so I don't know whether he'll do his Larry Grayson ripoff on Mondays either.

Can you imagine what a casual viewer would think if they tuned in and caught him in the middle of his 'thing', on a shopping channel?

Here we go again: my ladies with curves, my voluptuous ladies of 22. So bloomin' patronising!

Oh I know but it works a treat, he always sells out of the biggest sizes.

He's better than the appalling Guy Kean though, he was being downright insulting about larger ladies this morning. Really horrible.

He's better than the appalling Guy Kean though, he was being downright insulting about larger ladies this morning. Really horrible.

From a knight to a knave in just a few short days? How fickle we are.

Peter seemed much happier last night, I put it down to doing his monologue and entrance :mysmilie_14:

What was it with Guy Kean before, he could do no wrong a few weeks ago, I've always thought that he comes across as a nasty old queen, perhaps he should audition for the wonderful sitcom Vicious!..Was I the only one who loved that?!

What was it with Guy Kean before, he could do no wrong a few weeks ago, I've always thought that he comes across as a nasty old queen, perhaps he should audition for the wonderful sitcom Vicious!..Was I the only one who loved that?!

Oh Merry you know how these things work. We love him, we hate him (or in Mike Mason's case just the latter). It keeps things fresh:mysmilie_14:

I kind of understand Guy's nastiness though. His theatrical career is less recognised than the man playing the arse end of a pantomime horse (in fact that was one of Guy's most famous roles) and he's now mostly known for shilling LED Cushions and £3 Book Magnifiers rather than performing in Othello at The National Theatre.

So try and forgive his bitterness, it's well earned.

Ah. Guy isn't nasty. he's just bitter.

You know, he's queeny bitter :mysmilie_454:

Poor Guy, I suspect he thought by now he'd be attending Gala Evenings with his equals (McKellen, Jacobi, Dame Judi).

Instead he finds himself touting Peter Sherlock's 'Divine Decadence' through gritted teeth, barely hiding his bitterness and jealousy.

I feel for him.

I don't know whether or not this video has ever been posted here, but it's quite interesting. Is Peter acting or is this for real? It's interesting that Mark tells him not to swear, implying that he often does off camera. I can't reconcile the Dirty Peter in this video with the one who sits at home drinking a malted drink, clutching his worry angels...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRjMXCoKHw

yep, the man is an idiot but a very sinister, calculating idiot!

He was determined to claim the Lion Throw was machine washable despite clearly being told in his earpiece, twice, that it wasn't. He gave up in the end.

And he said delivery was 14 days when it's 14 working days (even Neil said so).

I don't know whether or not this video has ever been posted here, but it's quite interesting. Is Peter acting or is this for real? It's interesting that Mark tells him not to swear, implying that he often does off camera. I can't reconcile the Dirty Peter in this video with the one who sits at home drinking a malted drink, clutching his worry angels...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbRjMXCoKHw

I saw that on the evening it happened, I think that's a glimpse of the real Pete Simon
He no more goes to bed with a malty drink than Lisa Brash!
I think that episode was a bi uncomfortable for mark and Rezzy

I've seen him lose it during his own show and swear at the crew before

I saw that on the evening it happened, I think that's a glimpse of the real Pete Simon
He no more goes to bed with a malty drink than Lisa Brash!
I think that episode was a bi uncomfortable for mark and Rezzy

I've seen him lose it during his own show and swear at the crew before

I remember that well too.

But oh the glamour, eating a home made lunch out of Tupperware. No wonder he harks on so much about the BBC.

Latest posts

Back