Peter Simon

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Still laughing over Peter Simon's sales pitch for the "space diamond" a moment ago:

"Not only the Andromeda, the Mars and Jupiter..."

:mysmilie_19:
Any other planets you'd like to mention Peter, including the one you talk out of all the time nowadays?:mysmilie_15:

(Clue: It begins with the letter U :wink:)

Oh Jeez he's selling women's bras now ooops there's that shot of some poor woman with a bra 4 sizes too small again to emphasise how to buy the wrong sized normal bra. He's referred to some unknown brand as "the wonderbra"! As if it isn't bad enough switching over to see him selling ladies underwear!

Oh Jeez he's selling women's bras now ooops there's that shot of some poor woman with a bra 4 sizes too small again to emphasise how to buy the wrong sized normal bra. He's referred to some unknown brand as "the wonderbra"! As if it isn't bad enough switching over to see him selling ladies underwear!

I've seen that photo before and one of the presenters said it was the rather buxom model - is it Jade? I'm pretty sure it's her.

He's now setting Graded 4A Vivid Tanzanite. And it's on gold overlay? Wow what a bargain! Do they dye these stones to make them a darker blue?

He's now setting Graded 4A Vivid Tanzanite. And it's on gold overlay? Wow what a bargain! Do they dye these stones to make them a darker blue?
Knowing them, it's a glass bead and a sachet of Dylon :devil:

(That was a joke, but knowing the 'quality' of many of the products I bet it's not too far from the truth.)

He actually called an asteriod belt.... an 'android belt'.

The man is clearly on crack. :drunk:

It's like when the price drops suddenly or something he really gets excited and loses himself.
Either he doesn't realise he's selling tat in the first place or he's been reprogrammed by Sit-up (i.e. he has a ZX Spectrum inside his head).

Last edited:
I had a lot of respect for Peter Simon. No longer. He clearly has become a selling tit.

Just before Peter finished tonight he said what a year it had been and thanked everyone for their letters & messages and then said that about 4 months ago he was told he might only have hours left but thanks to us and the people who helped him theres still many more hours left in this body yet - or words to that effect

I know he's economical with the truth but he seemed to be serious here

He's looking a lot better at the moment

I just wish he could go back 5 years and have fun like they used to, the constant jewellery gets boring and tonight they kept playing the price drop price plunge noise over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again that Peter said I don't about you at ome but that is really getting on my nerves....its ok to do it but its probably driving people away - or words to that effect

Not only is this the best way of selling junk, Not only has it been proven over millenia, Not only is it the design that was used by Sir Christopher Wren, which cost a lot of money. Not only is it a wealth of design, and incandescent with light and wonderful wonderfulness but , what was I selling...Ah pans, not only are they the same pans that are used by world class chefs now you can have a 10 piece pan set for only £3.99 which is a far better deal to you than we could have got, they cost a lot of money these.......

When selling some sowartski crystal last night he said. " We are showing you these in natural light". Good trick considering that it was dark outside at the time!

When selling some sowartski crystal last night he said. " We are showing you these in natural light". Good trick considering that it was dark outside at the time!
"Natural light" in this context was probably referring to a lightbulb that has a similar colour temperature to outdoor light as opposed to 'normal' indoor lights. (But it still sounds odd as an expression.)

"Natural light" in this context was probably referring to a lightbulb that has a similar colour temperature to outdoor light as opposed to 'normal' indoor lights. (But it still sounds odd as an expression.)
Who knows with P. Simon, it's anyones guess lol! Anyway, just wanted to wish everyone a superb 2013 & best love & wishes to you all! :mysmilie_480::mysmilie_480::mysmilie_480:

He's STILL selling 1 ct diamond rings for £999 with no mention of the inclusion grading!! We can see the bleedin colour of them, the main contributor to a diamonds value is the inclusion grading as that determines the light refraction/fire & it's size is impostant too of course. 7 stones ammounting to 1 ct are hardly "massive" stones Peter! Well like my mum says "a fool & their money are soon parted"! Only sold a couple tho, didn't sell out. Hopefully people are wising up!

Latest posts

Back