Perricone TSV 31/07/21

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

It will be too expensive for me anyway. I could never pay their prices even in a TSV.
They're not even any good. I've tried 3 of their products which all claim to deliver amazing, ground breaking results all delivered from science and worth the price. But that never happens with them. There are so much better and more affordable options on qvc too, so I don't think you're missing out by not getting it.

They're also never on any industry awards list or in influencers best of/hero products which is odd because being owned by the hut group you'd expect them to be featured from marketing payments or for just being good.

Perricone for me was a lovely anti ageing brand because it has no essential oils or lots of perfume. I wanted an anti ageing brand that did not irritate my skin or give me spots. Now my skin is a lot more accepting of brands like Elemis or Decleor.

Thanks for your post mbe. I was seriously thinking of taking the plunge on this (to quote the PM, if not now, when?!). I appreciate the reality check. Also, some reviews say the products have changed since being bought by the hut. Same old sad story.

Attachments

• Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    Perricone TSV 1.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 82
  • Perricone TSV 2.jpg
    Perricone TSV 2.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Perricone TSV 3.jpg
    Perricone TSV 3.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 81
  • Perricone TSV 4.jpg
    Perricone TSV 4.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Perricone TSV 5.jpg
    Perricone TSV 5.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 79
Perricone 5 Piece Anti Ageing Heroes Skincare Collection

QVC Price £290.00
Todays Special Value Price £159.00
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Discover the five-piece Heroes collection from Perricone, featuring new to QVC Hypoallergenic CBD Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream plus High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30, Cold Plasma Plus+ Face and more. Offering a full day-to-night routine that can either be used on its own or mixed with your favourite products, this collection is the perfect way to up the ante on your skincare stash.

*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you'd pay £478. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £159, plus P&P, you’re saving £315.05.

Science-led innovation - formulated by world-renowned dermatologist and nutritionist Dr. Nick Perricone, this scientifically formulated skincare range features innovative treatments to help tackle visible signs of ageing. If you know what you want from your skincare and are searching for products at the cutting edge of the beauty industry, this collection is for you.

The ones you need - the formulas in this edit are some of Perricone's most lauded, so you know you're in safe hands. Ideal for more mature or dehydrated skin types, this collection will help you to achieve a youthful-looking glow and a more even-looking skin tone. No wonder they're hero products!

The new kid on the block - in this kit, you'll get your hands on new Hypoallergenic CBD Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream. Infused with CBD, this eye cream is formulated to soothe and hydrate your delicate under-eye area and boasts a rich, creamy consistency you'll love.

Day or night? With a cleanser, tinted moisturiser, serum, night cream and eye cream, you'll have everything you need in this kit for a full day or night skincare routine. You can either use the line-up as is or integrate some of your other favourite products into the mix!

Stay stocked up - love yourself some Perricone? Make sure your stock is never running low by selecting our Auto Delivery option. You'll receive this collection again in 90 days' time, at today's great price.

Contains:

• 1 x NEW Hypoallergenic CBD Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream (15ml) - a rich yet gentle cream formula that works to hydrate and moisturise your under-eye area while soothing the delicate skin. Blended with cannabidiol (CBD)
  • 1 x Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser (177ml) - ideal for oily and normal skin types, this non-drying formula works to deeply cleanse the skin without stripping it of its natural oils. Designed to leave your skin with a more even-looking texture and tone while helping to encourage a complexion that looks glowing and refreshed. Blended with vitamin C, DMAE and copper complex
  • 1 x High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 (59ml) - a lightweight, deeply hydrating moisturiser, formulated with pigment capsules that slowly release upon application to reveal a warm tint that adjusts to your individual skin tone. Oil-free, fast-absorbing and designed to smooth the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and imperfections. Rich in antioxidants, plus alpha lipoic acid, and vitamin
  • 1 x Cold Plasma Plus+ Face (30ml) - a lightweight, fast-absorbing advanced serum concentrate designed to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone, while promoting the look of smoother, supple skin. Enriched with copper tripeptides and vitamin C ester, plus omegas 3, 6 and 9
  • 1 x Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - an ultra-rich, luxurious formula that works overnight to absorb into the skin, helping to deliver essential hydration while targeting the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles for a visibly younger, smoother and radiant-looking complexion. Enriched with neuropeptides

How to use:
Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser:

• Lather a quarter-sized amount in hands and gently massage onto damp skin
  • Rinse thoroughly with warm water
  • Use morning and evening
High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30:

• In the morning, apply onto cleansed skin in gentle, circular, upward motions
  • Wear alone or under foundation
Cold Plasma Plus+ Face:

• Gently massage a pearl-sized amount onto your cleansed face with your fingertips
  • Allow to sink into your skin
Neuropeptide Night Cream:

• Massage onto cleansed face and neck in the evening, using a gentle upward motion
  • Wait until it has fully absorbed
  • Follow with your favourite moisturiser if desired
Hypoallergenic CBD Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream:

• Gently pat onto eye area using your ring finger
  • Use morning and evening
  • Keep out of eyes
  • Not suitable for use during pregnancy or breastfeeding

I use the tinted SPF tinted moisturiser, bought first as part of reduced duo with the non spf cream at a buy one get one free price. The day cream was highly perfumed and I hated it. Was going to return but gave to relative and have repurchased the tinted moisturiser as a discounted duo.
I have crazy sensitive skin and rosacea but my skin loves it. No bumps or breakouts and gives such a nice healthy looking glow. When bought on a deal less expensive that Elemis or my other favourite murad (when on offer). What is even better - it’s cruelty free.
It also lasts ages (at least a couple of months) and isn’t gloopy or sticky. And you can get away with not wearing foundation, (although I do follow up with bare minerals complexion rescue (from Amazon)). It is the my one beauty treat and the one product I really rate.
That said I won’t be buying the TSV. It’s taken a while to get my skin in a good place and I don’t want to add any new products. Strangely it’s also been better since I stopped using Elemis balm cleanser (once they began testing on animals) and went back to my stash of liz Earle

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Perriconemd.co.uk you'd pay £478. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £159, plus P&P, you’re saving £315.05.

NEW Hypoallergenic CBD Soothing & Hydrating Eye Cream (15ml) - RRP £59 cost £20.11
Vitamin C Ester Citrus Brightening Cleanser (177ml) - RRP £32 cost £10.91
High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser SPF 30 (59ml) - RRP £59 cost £20.11
Cold Plasma Plus+ Face (30ml) - RRP £129 cost £43.98
Neuropeptide Night Cream (74ml) - RRP £199 cost £67.84

Total £478 cost £162.95 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back