Peony Flowers TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh dear. I am addicted to peony flaaaaassssee.

I have bought both of the auto delivery TSVs so that's eight bouquets. I also have three other TSVs "potted" plants and seven other items although three of them are wee. I have only a small two bed house. I have six bouquets adorning my garden shed where they wait to be recycled.

Last edited:
as god as my witness, do not ever play a drinking game during a peony hour and choose ''flaaaaaaaars'' as your word.

I was finished in about 8minutes.

Anyone had there TSV yet?

I have but am keeping it wrapped to give MIL for mothers day. I have one for me on advanced orders but am undecided whether to cancel. I'm not sure how impressed I am would love to arrange in a vase to be able to see the true look.

What are your thoughts?

Can't say as mine's still in process even though I ordered in the launch hour.
My smaller arrangement that was in stock when I ordered & order accepted as such, at the same time, midnight hour, is still now showing " awaiting stock" Not at all happy.

Just got home from work to mine and.... WOW! They look magnificent. It's been a tough few days at work and coming home to that beautiful bouquet has really made me smile.

I don't mean to sound like the Peony lady, but they look SO true to life. Just need to get myself a waisted or handkerchief vase to show them off a bit better, as my tubular vases don't show how "full" the arrangement is to it's true potential.

So happy with them, they've really lifted my living room, and my mood! :happy:

Wish I'd gone for the AD now!

Last edited:
Can't say as mine's still in process even though I ordered in the launch hour.
My smaller arrangement that was in stock when I ordered & order accepted as such, at the same time, midnight hour, is still now showing " awaiting stock" Not at all happy.

If it makes you feel any better I did place my order on the 23rd when Willy posted the link.

Hope you feel they are worth waiting for :)

Still waiting for mine. Have had my vase sitting empty for a week now. Can't say I'm very impressed with the length of time taken to ship these out. Will be 2 weeks Tuesday since we ordered them. I appreciate they may have had a lot of orders as it was a TSV, but seriously.... Just hope they're worth the wait.

Hope everyone else gets theirs today, i understand they quote 7-10 days but it's appallingly slow, especially for a TSV, as stock numbers will have been agreed a long time prior to airing.

Then again it was free P&P so they were bound to be slow as they chose cheapest delivery possible!

got mine this morning royal mail which is better for me as hermes do not deliver on a saturday. really really lovely but the stems are in an unforgiving shiny horrid plastic and they look cheap. the flower heads are glorious. some have a waxy finish which really is authentic. anather minus the bouquet is not huge so not fantastic value for money but the flower heads do it for me fab!

i would have rather not have the peony gift bag ( on the website its £3.95) as the price could have been cheaper but the glorious flowers mean its a keeper

Hope everyone else gets theirs today, i understand they quote 7-10 days but it's appallingly slow, especially for a TSV, as stock numbers will have been agreed a long time prior to airing.

Then again it was free P&P so they were bound to be slow as they chose cheapest delivery possible!

but ellaaa its always the cheapest delivery possible :wait:

got mine this morning royal mail which is better for me as hermes do not deliver on a saturday. really really lovely but the stems are in an unforgiving shiny horrid plastic and they look cheap. the flower heads are glorious. some have a waxy finish which really is authentic. anather minus the bouquet is not huge so not fantastic value for money but the flower heads do it for me fab!

i would have rather not have the peony gift bag ( on the website its £3.95) as the price could have been cheaper but the glorious flowers mean its a keeper

I agree on some of the stems, the orchid (??) one in particular does look plasticy. However I've been out and bought this swirl vase from Homebase which obscures the bulk of the stems :) http://www.homebase.co.uk/en/homebaseuk/swirl-optical-vase-100702

I don't mean to sound like the Peony lady, but they look SO true to life. Just need to get myself a waisted or handkerchief vase to show them off a bit better, as my tubular vases don't show how "full" the arrangement is to it's true potential.

Elayaa, I posted here last week that they have two beautiful handkerchief vases at homebase at the moment,one just over £6 which is slightly smaller than the one they were showing with the arrangement on qvc, and a more expensive one which is identical size but half the price of the QVC one! Hope that helps.

homesense have fantastic vases is very unusual shapes similar to peony all in european glass which by the way is very cheap but looks expensive. homebase has some bargains to so no need to spend £30 upwards for a vase. i bought a lipped fishbowl vase in homsense its very large for under £10

Latest posts

Back