Peony flaaaars nightmare returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

depplover

Registered Shopper
Has anyone ever had to return these things and had any trouble.

To cut a long story short I have been given 4 different dates for a courier to collect this package and they haven't shown up at all.

Qvc agreed this was ridiculous and said they would send an 'urgent' courier themselves rather than messing about with peony, well this was over a week ago, and they are still here a week after the last day to return was.

Luckily during all this time with it been the school holidays and my son was back from uni I could make sure there was always someone in, obviously that's not the case now, so I'm at a loss.

I have rung qvc cs again and they have given me yet another date, and have just apologised, does anyone know the regulations around this sort of thing. Would appreciate any advice

If I were you I'd demand your return item be picked up within a set time limit, stating if that doesn't happen you'll be requesting a pre paid sticker to return via the PO yourself.
Also make sure you request receipt of your refund and inform them you'll be expecting an instant refund including the postage paid as compensation.

Latest posts

Back