Pack it in with the mini sizes L'occitane

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My table never gives me a present so I'm not giving it one...not even a card!

Jude xx

Maybe L'Occitane HQ suggests that 75ml would last us a 2 week holiday cos the French think we don't wash v often...just a thought!

Jude xx

Alexis is alway telling us that a mini size lasts a 2 week holiday and you still bring some home - WELL, NOT ME!!!

Alexis has left me bemused in the past by her theories on how long things last - I have really long curly hair ( no, don't visualise Michelle Hope please, :wait:its different, honest, well, it can be..) and a trial size conditioner possibly wouldn't be enough for one wash, I would need to combine a bit of another.

I think mini sizes are useful if they did a mega size collection with 12-25 minis to try all differents kinds, for a decent price. But otherwise I think they should only be included as free items. Mind you, they always take the price of couple of items in Tsvs and they inform us we're getting the rest for free, which is often silly fillers and trial sizes.

Last year I bought someone the pack of 6 mini hand creams to try - now because it came it a nice box and had 6 to try it did look quite nice. Was glad I hadn't split it up though because as it turned out she hadn't heard of Loccitane! I really did sit there parroting AY and saying'oh, but , it's so prestiiiigous'. :mysmilie_493: High end, provence...etc. Anyway pretty sure she liked it and she gave me some very nice oven gloves from the V and A which I'm still using.

75ml sizes are one thing and i dont mind travelling/going to the gym with these and the shea body lotion will last me nearly 2 weeks. its the 30ml bottles that qvc were selling as a tsv a couple of years ago that really took the biscuit. it sold out and then they repeated it. these sizes are wortless as most just sticks to the sides and you are lucky if you get 5ml out.

Small handcream makes a great gift whatever the brand. Great for keeping in your handbag. I've bought L'Occitane mini handcreams as gifts and for myself but not the absolute tiddlers you sometimes get in the mixed kits.

The small sizes are great if you travel a lot as it means you can just ckeck in with hand luggage, but I have had the same little bottles for years and just refill them

Latest posts

Back