Own up who was it.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Perhaps we should club together a get one for Poo-Poo on IW! :mysmilie_17:

If you ask me, a big box of matches would do just as good a job! One strike and the offending odour is gone!

Actually, I hate walking into a loo and smelling air freshener because it just reminds you what the person ahead of you has been doing. Even worse if the seat is still warm. Ewwww.

Just a wee tip that doesn't cost a fortune - pour a couple of drops of Zoflora (59p a bottle) down the loo and be transported to a beautiful English country garden. :flower: There's lots of different fragrances and it really does work.

That is good disinfectant with many applications.I have used that a lot.When my kids were little in a spray bottle as a diluted solution it helped freshen up the room after nappy time!!Down the sink as well it is freshening and kills germs. I like the lavender and Spring Flowers fragrances . Doesn't smell like hospitals!

Just a wee tip that doesn't cost a fortune - pour a couple of drops of Zoflora (59p a bottle) down the loo and be transported to a beautiful English country garden. :flower: There's lots of different fragrances and it really does work.

Quite. You can also use any old perfume or aftershave and spritz that on the surface of the water. Does exactly the same thing as this overpriced stuff.

Love the Orchid and Spring flowers, get a large bottle for £1 in our cheap shop. Like to put bleach down the loo if I am honest. Tend to use Zoflora in the kitchen.

If anybody uses those in wash laundry fragrance pellets Unstoppables then mix a capful in half a spray bottle of warm water, shake until the pellets dissolve and it makes a perfect spray for the loo. Spray inside the bowl and the fragrance lingers on top of the water until next flushed.

Have you lot got no imagination?

I have bought dozens of Eek baubles, discarded the earings and replaced them with this for the men and Tena for the ladies all decorating the tree beautifully. As each person visits the "powder room" I shall present them with the appropriate one.

Gill gauntlet makes Del Boy look like an amateur. As soon as I see her or the other one I mute immediately. The awful Techy Abbi is the only one who gets muted quicker.

Neutradol from Poundland or Savers is effective but can be hard to track down at times, but I'll try the Unstoppables tip! Good one!

It's funny talking about Tena, me and the husband were in the ladies "personal" isle a couple of months back in Tescos when I said to the husband "won't be long now before I need Tena" thinking nothing of it we just moved on, anyway, about half an hour later at the till, he pulls out his wallet and says "oh sorry here yeh go" and yes you guessed it, gave me a tenner...........true story.

That is good disinfectant with many applications.I have used that a lot.When my kids were little in a spray bottle as a diluted solution it helped freshen up the room after nappy time!!Down the sink as well it is freshening and kills germs. I like the lavender and Spring Flowers fragrances . Doesn't smell like hospitals!

Love zoflora !! Lol ....so many gorgeous scents :mysmilie_59:

I caught some of the Morning Show today and there she was ............ plus Poo-Pouri. She said it was the best thing she brings to QVC (although I'm sure she says that about a lot of things) but if she thinks that Poo-Pouri is the best thing ever then it doesn't say much for the rest of the inventory they have.

I caught some of the Morning Show today and there she was ............ plus Poo-Pouri. She said it was the best thing she brings to QVC (although I'm sure she says that about a lot of things) but if she thinks that Poo-Pouri is the best thing ever then it doesn't say much for the rest of the inventory they have.

You'll have to forgive her, she's probably been blinded by all those solar lights she's bought from QVC and let's be honest she's got more lights than Blackpool, so if she really does think that poop thing is the best product she's ever presented, then the woman seriously needs to get out more........and don't forget your Poo Pourri Gill! :mysmilie_13:

Don't you mean "Just a poo tip..."? Sorry, couldn't resist that - I'm so childish!

Anyway, I'm loving all this toilet talk. I've never heard of Zoflora but will have to look out for it.

Don't you mean "Just a poo tip..."? Sorry, couldn't resist that - I'm so childish!

Anyway, I'm loving all this toilet talk. I've never heard of Zoflora but will have to look out for it.

I haven't bought any for ages but it used to be sold in smallish glass bottles and you diluted it. Can be quite strong but in a nice floral way not in a flash liquid way.

Every time I eat or drink anything lemon flavoured I usually say that it tastes of Flash liquid and Mr L always asks if I am in the habit of drinking flash to be able to make the comparrison.

Ah Zoflora a smell from my childhood. My late Mum used it everywhere, down the sink and loo, in water for cleaning and mopping and back in the days before fabric softener she`d put a good slug of it in the twin tub with the washing powder to make the clothes smell nice.

I did actually give a bottle of this to a friend for Christmas last year - but he did give me Bristol Chart mug, so we definitely think alike with the tackiest gifts.

Out of curiosity with the Zoflora stuff (I'm a bleach down the loo or shop's own disinfectant that smells like Dettol, but is much cheaper person), is it VERY smelly? Reason I ask is I'm allergic to so many smelly things - Yankee candles (surprised at that - just as reactive to YC as I am Glade candles!), reeds and other air fresheners, household cleaning stuff and those in-wash pearls (which I WISH I'd read the label before buying as it warms about being damaging to aquatic life AND it coated my machine and pipes, virtually blocking them!).

Anyway, if you didn't fall asleep during my little rant, anyone think I could use it without a problem?

Thanks.

I did actually give a bottle of this to a friend for Christmas last year - but he did give me Bristol Chart mug, so we definitely think alike with the tackiest gifts.

Out of curiosity with the Zoflora stuff (I'm a bleach down the loo or shop's own disinfectant that smells like Dettol, but is much cheaper person), is it VERY smelly? Reason I ask is I'm allergic to so many smelly things - Yankee candles (surprised at that - just as reactive to YC as I am Glade candles!), reeds and other air fresheners, household cleaning stuff and those in-wash pearls (which I WISH I'd read the label before buying as it warms about being damaging to aquatic life AND it coated my machine and pipes, virtually blocking them!).

Anyway, if you didn't fall asleep during my little rant, anyone think I could use it without a problem?

Thanks.
F
Hello Alterego ...it is quite strong stuff really ...very nice strong but personally I would say potent at times ....it does depend on the dilution as different siz bottles etc but ....a nice pretty selection ...it might be worth trying a little ....cheaper in the pound shop and sometimes Savers has some good offers

Latest posts

Back