Opi tsv - 01/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OPI 7 Piece Designer Minis Collection with Bag
Today's Special Value Price£22.89 QVC Price£27.50Item Number228102 Availability In stock UK P&P£3.45Overall Rating no ratings

Be the first to write a review.
Write a review
Share this Product:
Sizzle this summer with ultra glamorous nails! The OPI designer collection contains four gorgeous mini colours (3.75ml) to keep your nails fashionably fabulous - Coronation (sparkly silver), Classic (golden beige), Reflection (ruby red) and Extravagance (glittery purple). Condition your nails with Original Nail Envy (3.75ml) - a hydrating formula to help stop peeling and cracking; Rapidry Top Coat (3.75ml) - slick over colour for a high-gloss finish; and Avoplex oil (3.75ml) - a mega moisturising oil that softens cuticles. Comes in a stylish travel bag.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228102

3.75ml greif that is small.....leighton dennys e pettits are 4.6 ml and they are small enough!

At least I think that's what she said - I'm beginning to doubt I heard her correctly myself now, as I thought at the time it was a rather odd thing to say! :11:

I have quite a few of the designer colours (bought on ebay for nowhere near £19, more like £5.99 - £6.99) - I really like them as they are easy to apply,great for toes and last well. Much easier to get away with a less than professional application than cream shades. Won't bother with the small bottles though!

Alison just said the full sizes are £18 each

and that those small bottles will do 15 manicures each - thats a bit much isn't it out of those size bottles

heavens where does the woman go shopping? £18???????:11: I have never even seen them for that much

I had some of those small bottles as a freebie on a beauty day and they actual do have more in than you think. Alison said 15 manicures and I can easily believe they would do that.I still have enough left in a couple of them to use 2-3 times again.Haven't gone dry either. I loved the gold colour-I think catherine was wearing it on a programme a couple of days ago and I noticed it then,but I can't justify buying the whole set just for that colour and wasn't keen on the others.

I may have been tempted if they had thrown in a small file or bottle of remover. I've had the mini's before and they just get overlooked in my collection and then they dry out. With the p&p it comes to nearly £30.00 which imo is too much.

opi wrecked my nails

me and my mum used nail envy, and we both ended upo with flaky nails. Never again

I had some of those small bottles as a freebie on a beauty day and they actual do have more in than you think. Alison said 15 manicures and I can easily believe they would do that.I still have enough left in a couple of them to use 2-3 times again.Haven't gone dry either. I loved the gold colour-I think catherine was wearing it on a programme a couple of days ago and I noticed it then,but I can't justify buying the whole set just for that colour and wasn't keen on the others.

Have a look on ebay SuziQ , I like the silver colour in the TSV, and only wanted the silver, and have found that a total cost of just under £10.

Mine arrived on Wednesday - in TWO DAYS! What are QVC using these days - the Space Shuttle?

Lovely colours too and more summery than I thought they might look!

Mine arrived on Wednesday - in TWO DAYS! What are QVC using these days - the Space Shuttle?

Lovely colours too and more summery than I thought they might look!

Wow - that's great :)

Could I ask your opinion on each of the colours please? I decided not to go for it after the experience I've had with mini bottles. Instead I ordered two of the colours from Ebay, full size, for less than the price of the TSV. I got the pale/silvery one and the purple one. Should have them in a few days. But I'd love to hear your opinion on the red and the gold please? Couldn't make up my mind on those. Which are nicest in real life?

Thanks in advance :)

Wow - that's great :)

Could I ask your opinion on each of the colours please? I decided not to go for it after the experience I've had with mini bottles. Instead I ordered two of the colours from Ebay, full size, for less than the price of the TSV. I got the pale/silvery one and the purple one. Should have them in a few days. But I'd love to hear your opinion on the red and the gold please? Couldn't make up my mind on those. Which are nicest in real life?

Thanks in advance :)

No problem - first of all let me start by saying I haven't put them all on yet but I am wearing the red right now. I have mega pale skin but can take most nail colours (except peachy-fleshy tones which make me look like a waxwork!). Anyway I would say the red is more pink than it appeared on air. It is quite bright and fresh but not too bold and certainly not a classic red or a blood red, but more of a cherry red. The finish is gorgeous! The gold was the one I thought might not suit me but I would think it will work with virtually any skintone because it is almost a nude colour. There is a warmth to it, but no brassiness. I have put it next to yellow, white and rose gold jewellery and it seems to tone with them all.
Out of interest the silver is very pretty and, again, a definite summer silver if you know what I mean? And the purple is totally gorgeous and that bit more dramatic, but again not harsh and it will work nicely in the sunshine.

I am about to get a new top coat - a non fast-drying one because when I had my nails done the other week and it lasted a week (while mine last two days) the manicurist told me that fast-drying topcoats don't last nearly as long, so if you have time you should use a standard one!

Latest posts

Back