Opi tsv - 01/06/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

No problem - first of all let me start by saying I haven't put them all on yet but I am wearing the red right now. I have mega pale skin but can take most nail colours (except peachy-fleshy tones which make me look like a waxwork!). Anyway I would say the red is more pink than it appeared on air. It is quite bright and fresh but not too bold and certainly not a classic red or a blood red, but more of a cherry red. The finish is gorgeous! The gold was the one I thought might not suit me but I would think it will work with virtually any skintone because it is almost a nude colour. There is a warmth to it, but no brassiness. I have put it next to yellow, white and rose gold jewellery and it seems to tone with them all.
Out of interest the silver is very pretty and, again, a definite summer silver if you know what I mean? And the purple is totally gorgeous and that bit more dramatic, but again not harsh and it will work nicely in the sunshine.

I am about to get a new top coat - a non fast-drying one because when I had my nails done the other week and it lasted a week (while mine last two days) the manicurist told me that fast-drying topcoats don't last nearly as long, so if you have time you should use a standard one!

Thanks Nicky - they all sound great :)

Latest posts

Back