Oops how funny

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Fantastic. I saw about two minutes and DF was definitely star struck. At least Davina cut her off mid-waffle, which makes a pleasant change for Q. I then heard her say she was all about healthy eating etc and telling Davina that she runs a few online groups and I turned over!

Hee hee...loved the words "Flint" and "highly suspicious" in the same sentence. Her loyal fans will not be amused!

I wrote in to complain about the downright misleading and factually incorrect information given out on one of the charts.

No one with ANY understanding of glycaemic index would post a graph containing that info. So wrong. So deceitful.

This has been posted on the QVC Facebook page too. I wonder how long it will be there before it is deleted.

Wish I'd seen this, but I don't watch any show that DF presents. And at least, if QVC FB remove it, it's still on the net for everyone to read. :mysmilie_14:

Fantastic. The writer of the piece got it spot on. A load of old hogwash by DF and Guest but it sells the product.

I like how he noticed that once you add on p&p to QVC special prices it makes it no difference to the original price :mysmilie_59:

Oh, at last, someone factually sending up QVC ! We need Adam Postons on here, NOW ! we could give him ammunition for life.

And consider the amount they coin in - when they sell 15,000 units of their big earners of Elemis tsv's at around £40 - £50 a time.

Now isn't that what we've been saying, extortionate p&p and a cheesy shopping TV channel, I'm glad they seen right through Flint and her ridiculous sales patter, she's so hard sell you could build Chuntleys house with it :giggle:

It convinced starstruck host Debbie Flint, who blurted nonsense like: “When we were evolving, people would have eaten eggs. That’s why I love them,” and described Davina as “massively successful in the past”.

:mysmilie_14::mysmilie_13: OMG! the shame! Ha!

Well said that man.

Now, hows about joining us here for more of the same? :mysmilie_491:

edit: if you'll pardon the spelling mistake in the smiley.

Latest posts

Back