Ojon TSV - 19/09/09

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

My TSV has just come - (and a kit with hydrating shampoo + conditioner, revitalising spray and restorative treatment) so am sitting here with wet hair having tried the new pre-treatment.
So far so good, not too keen on smell (like the normal restorative smell, this has a sharper note) but my hair did not shed so much when I washed it as it normally does.
Very pleased

Hi janm,

Thought it was just me with the hair shedding when I wash it. Have noticed it a bit more the last couple of weeks, not sure why ?!?!?

T x

Hi janm,

Thought it was just me with the hair shedding when I wash it. Have noticed it a bit more the last couple of weeks, not sure why ?!?!?

T x

Could it be the change of season/weather? I always find I seem to 'shed' more when autumn is approaching (and so does my Westie, now that I think of it...:tongue2:)

Could it be the change of season/weather? I always find I seem to 'shed' more when autumn is approaching (and so does my Westie, now that I think of it...:tongue2:)

Now that you mention it, I think it happened last year around this time.

I wonder why it is though !!!

T x

PS Your Westie looks very cute

Hi T and SS - I think sad to say it is age! not casting any aspertions about either of you btw!! but definately for me it is age, my hair is not coloured, or blow dried it is very long mind you.
So I bought the TSV in the hope that I would get back a bit more thickness, but seeing as it takes all evening to dry I have no idea if it has improved it yet!
Will report back.

Michaelis, my hairdresser says all his clients complain of hair-shedding in the Autumn and it is noticeable on the salon floor and in the basins. It's supposedly because your hair puts on a growth spurt in the Summer months. Everyone's hair goes through a cycle of growth and shedding with the most hair loss every three years.

Michaelis, my hairdresser says all his clients complain of hair-shedding in the Autumn and it is noticeable on the salon floor and in the basins. It's supposedly because your hair puts on a growth spurt in the Summer months. Everyone's hair goes through a cycle of growth and shedding with the most hair loss every three years.

Thanks Artemis (and Michaelis), I like this explanation much better than the age one! :tongue2:

Last edited:
Tawaka

Hello, Newbie here,

Just wondering if anyone else has started panic buying Tawaka shampoo?

I talked myself out of the litre bottles last time they were on and low and behold this time round Denis says no more Tawaka.

I bought 3 bottles of the 250ml cleanser earlier today which means I have today spent £50 on shampoo (inc p& p). I think I may need help!!

Latest posts

Back