Ojon TSV 13/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I bought the last TSV and was not impressed with the product. I now know why we don't actually see the product being used in the shows, only a smiling model and a grotty before shot of her without makeup.

I will be saving my money this week.

Didn't bother either this time.

I wasn't keen on the Volumising stuff last time (nice smell, but that was about it) and the bottles made it impossible to get out.

The stuff in the jar seemed quite over rated to me. It was ok, but I can get the same result with coconut oil (and that doesn't smell so pungent!).

My hair is now soft and shiny at a loss less money with John Frieda Brunette stuff.

Grrrrr!!!! Had the last but one Ojon TSV and got caught out by the fiasco with the incorrect pumps being sent....yes I know CS said they were the correct pumps but we all know they weren't!!!.....well, today I have taken delivery of 3 sets of last Sunday's TSV, opened one set and the "diffuser" in the middle of the comb that fits on to the mousse tin has come off. Before I tackle the other 2 sets has any one else had this problem????
:confused::confused::confused:

Mine was delivered separate from the cannister, with a card, under all the packaging paper, with directions for attaching it. HTH. That said I found it dispenses too much product so I may take it off again and just squirt the mousse into my hand as usual.

I used it on Weds morning and the results were good, volume and shine which don't always go together in a volumising mousse. I got caught in strong winds that night and looked like a scarecrow, so I thought I'd have to wash it again next morning. Miraculously, even though I wake up with bed- head hair, I can rake it back into shape with my fingers and it looks good. I've done the same this morning and I'm v pleased I can restyle without shampooing every day.

I really ordered for the hair spray* which is my current fav; I knew the shampoo and conditioner would get used so all in all I'm pleased I went for it.

Jude xx

*Even tho Dennis says it's not a hair spray??

Just looked at the great reviews on QVC's website! When I say great reviews I'm joking... Rating of just 2.9% out of 5%... My god only 6 pages out of 20 of 5* reviews...

It'll be the mousse that Is the main problem. I bought the TSV and the mousse is weird. You have to fit the dispenser bits together for a start and with the brush attached it just dispenses waaaayy to much. Even with brush off it still whooshes out at a rate of knots. And the real problem is that to get the best effect you need only a tiny amount.

I've got baby fine dyed brunette hair in an above my shoulders choppy layered style. But even though it's very fine there is loads of it. I usually use Tigi Brunette Goddess and just wanted a change of shampoo and conditioner really and I'm happy with it. Not sure I would buy the mousse again but with the amount I use it'll be a long time before I need too!

I quite like the non hairspray hairspray but it's not a very strong hold. The smell is quite woody, earthy or something. Not unpleasant but somehow not pleasant either.

I wonder if the treatment smells the same as the
spray. Not that I would buy the treatment as ordinary conditioner is all I really need.

I will say that it definitely leaves my hair looking good for at least a day longer than my usual Tigi routine so I can now leave my hair for at least three or four days between washes. And I could eek it out for longer with a dry shampoo if I needed to. And for that nothing beats Batiste for brunettes.

Latest posts

Back