Ojon TSV 13/3/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I would love to read a skincare experts review on Paula's products to see what is so perfect and faultless about them.The big brands she criticises-Decleor,Lancome,etc,would have gone out of business long ago if they were as bad as she says they are.

As it happens in one of Paula's facial cleansers is the irritating ingredient 'Cocamidopropyl betaine' which is also in the Ojon shampoo....:talking:

If your cupboards are full fit to bursting
A maxed out credit card you are nursing
Show some restraint
QVC a charity it aint
Just have cup in hand
Leave phone on the stand
And squirm for poor Dennis
With flirty female presenters that are a menace
Then after the hour is up
Pat yourself on the back after downing cup
And repeat the same process thereafter
So your bank statement will bring lots of laughter

aww lovley! How about this - to the tune of Daisy Daisy..
Denis Denis, what is the TSV?
I need shampoo, I've only got litres, 3
I need the ul-tra hydrating
I can't be made to waiting
I need it quick
My hair looks sh*t
Volumising it ain't for me!

Got the QVC Postcard but it was only showing the Shampoo/Conditioner and the Mousse but stated it was a four piece collection. Thanks for the pics, Sazza, now I know the missing item is the restorative spray. After all that, I will be FARTing on Sunday!

I am finding that the ultra hydrating shampoo and conditioner is making my hair very dry and knotty whilst wet. Is anyone else having this problem?

My credit card can relax tomorrow. I don't like the shampoo/conditioner and I've got a full restorative treatment spray at the back of the wardrobe - no idea what it's for. It does nothing for me apart from make my hair lank and greasy.

I visit Cheshire Oaks which is also McArthur Glen. This sounds like The Cosmetics Company Store which they have there. Have never seen Ojon in there myself. Will have a nosey next time we go.

They do have Ojon in there I got some dry shampoo to take away with me late last year havent been for a while but it was right over on the right hand side of the shop they didnt have much last time. Love that shop you can get some real bargains

I quite like the look of the TSV could be tempted

Ojon 4 Piece Hydrating & Volumising Collection
Today's Special Value Price £28.10
QVC Price £34.00
Item Number 224191
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.72
Ojon Hydrating and Volumising Collection. Four-piece set features your daily haircare essentials, Hydrating Thickening Shampoo and Conditioner, a customer favourite, Restorative Hair Treatment Spray, and a brand new Volume Advance Brush-in Mousse. Take you hair from limp and lacklustre to hydrated and voluminous in four easy steps.

Contains:

•1 x Restorative Hair Treatment Spray (300ml) - a leave-in, finishing spray that performs like a hairspray. Ideal for dry, damaged hair that requires strength, volume and hold without a compromise on shine
•1 x Volume Advance Volumising Brush-in Mousse (265ml) - volumising, pre-styling mousse complete with an innovative brush for even application and full-blown volume. Unlock and press button to dispense mousse
•1 x Hydrating Thickening Shampoo (250ml) - ideal for daily use, it's packed with plant-based extracts to help lift and plump each strand
•1 x Hydrating Thickening Conditioner (250ml) - hydrating formula designed to help repair the hair's cuticle layer, sealing a complex of nutrient oils inside each strand
•1 x brush for mousse aerosol tin

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.224191

Looks like P&P is half price !!

Half price p & p on the full ojon range . Not sure if this only applies if bought off the web. At last reasonable p & p. Why can't they do this more often? :flower: :flower:

My CC is safe! Don't need any shampoo or conditioner. Now if the treatment (tub) was included I could have been tempted!

Have never tried Ojon - an mot tempted - but well done to QVC for a reasonable P&P rate:sun: Don't know whether this is because of an anniversary? or they are trialling a new TSV rate...........but I hope it continues:sun:

RD they said last night the P&P was due to the XX th anniversary ...........we should be so lucky to have these fdort of P&P all the time THOUGH IF YOUR READING THIS QVC PLEASE TAKE NOTE......

Good TSV for Ojon fans,but the before and after pictures are just ridiculous!!!

All of the miserable models' hair looks limp, greasy and flat, undoubtedly all prepared behind the scenes...then as if by miracle the Ojon'd hair becomes vouminous, and low and behold the models are happy and smiling!!:devil:

Ojon turned my normally shiny bouncy hair in to the before shots sadly!

Good TSV for Ojon fans,but the before and after pictures are just ridiculous!!!

All of the miserable models' hair looks limp, greasy and flat, undoubtedly all prepared behind the scenes...then as if by miracle the Ojon'd hair becomes vouminous, and low and behold the models are happy and smiling!!:devil:

Ojon turned my normally shiny bouncy hair in to the before shots sadly!

I have tried Ojon and it does leave my hair soft but then so do shampoos that cost a lot less, however the before and after have put me off completely. All of them look very "80's" brings back memories of Dallas and Dynasty. I just want health looking bouncy hair I dont want to look like a throwback to 20years ago

Latest posts

Back