Ojon...OTO?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Rudolf

Registered Shopper
Calling Sazza!

Do you think there might be an Ojon OTO today? Any ideas? This is the only hair product I have used for the last 18 months. If there is a bargain to be had today I'd be very interested!

Thanks. XXX

I wish they would get the Hair Tamer back in stock, i love that product but have not seen it since it was in a TSV :33:.

Calling Sazza!

Do you think there might be an Ojon OTO today? Any ideas? This is the only hair product I have used for the last 18 months. If there is a bargain to be had today I'd be very interested!

Thanks. XXX

You called???? :laughing:

Ojon Ultra Hydrating Duo with Rub Out
One Time Only Price £53.58
QVC Price £64.25
Item Number 227456
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Look after your locks with this great trio of Ojon haircare products. The set contains Ultra Hydrating Shampoo (1000ml), Ultra Hydrating Conditioner (1000ml), and Rub Out Dry Cleanser (57g). The shampoo and conditioner are both made with natural plant-based extracts and the conditioner contains a combination of ojon oil, shea butter, and sweet almond protein. The Rub Out Dry Cleanser is a great way to keep your hair looking great between washes.

QVC Price £64.25
Item Number 227456
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95
Look after your locks with this great trio of Ojon haircare products. The set contains Ultra Hydrating Shampoo (1000ml), Ultra Hydrating Conditioner (1000ml), and Rub Out Dry Cleanser (57g). The shampoo and conditioner are both made with natural plant-based extracts and the conditioner contains a combination of ojon oil, shea butter, and sweet almond protein. The Rub Out Dry Cleanser is a great way to keep your hair looking great between washes.

OMG I am going to have to buy this, this is my favourite shampoo and I have just started my last bottle.
Would like to try the rub out cleanser as well.
Might use my easypay voucher for this

Brilliant timing, I'm nearly completely out of the Ultra Hydrating which is my "go to" shampoo when my hair needs to look its best (so every time I step outside the front door, really). Excellent value, many thanks Sazza!

QVC Price £64.25
Item Number 227456
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Thanks Sazza, have placed my order and used my easypay voucher

Can anyone tell me what the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner are like. I am currently using Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Aveda Sap Moss Conditioner.

I have long hair that gets quite tangled when it's washed (and during the day as well) and wondered if this would be any good for me.

Many thanks,

T x

Can anyone tell me what the Ultra Hydrating Shampoo & Conditioner are like. I am currently using Aveda Shampure Shampoo and Aveda Sap Moss Conditioner.

I have long hair that gets quite tangled when it's washed (and during the day as well) and wondered if this would be any good for me.

Many thanks,

T x

Yes I am sure it would be Tabatha, I used Shampure and Sap Moss years ago and loved them but my favourite shampoo now is Ojon Ultra Hydrating

Thanks for this

What a great OTO.
Thanks for the heads up. I have used my 3 ep voucher too.

Hi Sazza, thanks from me too.

Tabatha, I have tangly hair and am currently using Aveda (damage remedy) and I do like it but I'm looking forward to getting back to Ojon. I'm sure you'll like it and sizes are great especially as they have pump on.

Hi Sazza, thanks from me too.

Tabatha, I have tangly hair and am currently using Aveda (damage remedy) and I do like it but I'm looking forward to getting back to Ojon. I'm sure you'll like it and sizes are great especially as they have pump on.

:thanks: centipede

Just had mine delivered by Parcelnet. Double wow - unexpectedly fast delivery and the size of those bottles! Once again, thanks for the heads up.

Latest posts

Back