Oh no! David Hawkins is back

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh no! David Hawkins is back

Oh dear gawd he never draws breath, he sold 'flower towers' for years...I hoped he had retired....

Thats it! Flower towers, i was trying to think what it was i remembered him selling before. :mysmilie_59:

He's hysterical, just watch for the entertainment never buy! Mum and I text while watching as he cracks us both up!

He's hysterical, just watch for the entertainment never buy! Mum and I text while watching as he cracks us both up!

Each to their own, I can't get to the mute/off button fast enough. He is like something you wind up... gibberish on a loop...

I always sit back and listen in amazement and awe when he's on. His words-per-minute are second to none. I'm one of his fans, simply because his stream of words shuts the presenters up.

He sounds like the man that read Pate news bulletins in the 40s/50s. Stiff upper lip old chap! :mysmilie_14:

Arrogant? I really can't see that at all, I would say over enthusiastic and amusing in very small doses.

I like him he used to talk over tricky Dickie Jackson on the gardening shows so he cant be all bad:mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back