Oh Julia

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the thing with you LH,as I read your posts,so only my opinion :hi: is that you defend JR every time someone says anything vaguely against her and it comes across that you are truly upset.And you just keep on defending and defending her and only her.Of course you can - why not?Its your opinion.

I really like Craig - lots of people don't - but I don't feel that I have to keep jumping into defend him everytime something vaguely "off" is written.I've written on the current Alexis thread that I like her,but I'm happy to leave it that.I don't feel the need to keep jumping to her defence.

You are wrong RD. I certainly do not defend JR on every thread. Maybe when I first came to ST I did post on the majority of the bashing threads, but over time I came to realise that I was just adding fire to the fuel. Now I rarely pass comment. I have said I don't think she should cover up but so have lots of others. I have often said I am not a fan of some of the clothes she wears. I am aware she is far from perfect.

Recently I added my view to the poster who said AY has just said something to JR about a pout and said I thought it was just banter. I wa not defending anyone just stating my opinion.

We all have our opinions good or bad and its a forum so we can post our thoughts. I have noticed that on recent posts about JF or CH nobody has jumped to their defence, but mention HRH JR and god help you.
I used to really like JR but since she has lost weight she really loves herself and that is only my opinion.
I've often defended JF because I like her and I think she's good fun to watch, especially with John Barrowmann and the adorable Pompoos, and even with old Lizard Chops. I know she can be a bit of an airhead but when she has a laugh with the male guests you can tell it's just that, a good old giggle and she doesn't try to be the sexy siren at Q and flirt with anything in trousers, unlike Miss Piggy who is an embarrassment when she goes into her flirty girly mode. :rolleyes:

It is of course possible that she dresses the way she does because her partner likes it - I know a few women who have forsaken style and elegance to please their other halves! I do feel that maybe JR should update her look now that the weight has come off; I assume she's an intelligent woman, so she should be able to look herself objectively and make changes that would be more flattering....

Having said all that - it's not so much her appearance I find irritating: it's the girlish coquettishness that really get on my threepenny bits....

Jinny x

My Lord. I have just waded through every single post. Phew! Do you know that advocaat can make you ever so tiddly?

Anyway, Michael Buble is on at 9 and that is really all that matters.

I can never tell who is a man and who is a woman on here and who is gay for that matter.

It's Christmas, let's be merry x

I've often defended JF because I like her and I think she's good fun to watch, especially with John Barrowmann and the adorable Pompoos, and even with old Lizard Chops. I know she can be a bit of an airhead but when she has a laugh with the male guests you can tell it's just that, a good old giggle and she doesn't try to be the sexy siren at Q and flirt with anything in trousers, unlike Miss Piggy who is an embarrassment when she goes into her flirty girly mode. :rolleyes:

So let me get this straight. It is perfectly acceptable for you to defend JF because you like her but as soon as I post anything on a JR post you feel the need to have a dig at me.

I have never commented when you defend JF, never made crass, unfunny remarks about being in love with her etc. Lots of other posters have defended for want of a better word JR but for some reason you seem to have a thing about me.

So let me get this straight. It is perfectly acceptable for you to defend JF because you like her but as soon as I post anything on a JR post you feel the need to have a dig at me.

I have never commented when you defend JF, never made crass, unfunny remarks about being in love with her etc. Lots of other posters have defended for want of a better word JR but for some reason you seem to have a thing about me.
You can say what you like/dislike about whoever or whatever you want to, I don't give a toss, unlike you. Get over it. :dull:

oy oy oy.... manners......

hehehe just trying to wind up people more.... I bet some people's blood pressure monitors are pinging off, relax and get the Christmas sherry out

Let me tell you Gem Genie I am ALL woman (well I was last time I checked ). Michael Buble is getting a bit chunky isn't he? Married life must agree with him.

I've got all these Christmas songs on his CD but there's nothing like seeing those eyes staring back at you from the tv screen. Saw him in Manchester too.

Latest posts

Back