Not In Time For Xmas - Did I Hear Correct??

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

S

Spooky

Guest Shopper
I have just watched an hour with Alison Keenan with a Notebook Laptop computer thingy and she said that you could purchase it today but you wouldn't receive it in time for Christmas. But if you were working over christmas then receiving it in January would be ideal as that is when you would probably be celebrating your christmas anyway.

I would be very annoyed at this considering it is in a Last Minute Christmas Gifts hour and the postage is £35 !!!!!! Come on QVC if you can get a naff necklace trio there in time with just a few pounds postage then surely for £35 P&P and £400 for the item you can manage it. Or else why put it in a Christmas Gifts hour.

Yes, you did hear correctly. Delivery is in 12 - 14 days, I think, and black was the only available colour. So, as you say - hardly the ideal Christmas present, although one of the presenters said that you could write what you'd bought on some paper and put it into a card, with a ribbon round it, and stick it under the tree. I'm sure that'd go down really well in most cases ......... not!

And despite the fact that Alison said that over 150 QVC employees had bought it, after reading some of the antics that people here have encountered with it, I'd have gone elsewhere if I'd had the urge to buy one.

Yes, you did hear correctly. Delivery is in 12 - 14 days, I think, and black was the only available colour. So, as you say - hardly the ideal Christmas present, although one of the presenters said that you could write what you'd bought on some paper and put it into a card, with a ribbon round it, and stick it under the tree. I'm sure that'd go down really well in most cases ......... not!

That is the expectation my family get every year and are never disappointed. They'll be pleasantly surprised if they get a ribbon let alone a piece of paper :4:

Sheepdog in "waiting for the post-christmas sales because it is cheaper" mode

Latest posts

Back