Northern Nights TSV 10/6/13

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Emi

Registered Shopper
Hi all, Northern Nights TSV is on 10th June and I wonder if anyone of you have any info of what it is, please? Many thanks in advance for any info :)

Hi SCW I have nice news about a TSV in July. Sam Doubledee told me that a parousha duvet set will be coming then. The sheets are just fab, so I am looking forward to this one.

Sam told me as I emailed a request to her. Yes, hopefully it's right & we do get it. I was told she asked the buyers & that it was coming July.

Thank you SCW for the info and for photos. Does anyone know what the price range it could go for, as it's the top TC? Really like the champagne colour :) Once again thank you :)

Nn tsv 10/06/13

Anyone got any idea for the TSV please?

Single QVC Price £96.00 Today's Special Value Price £78.00
Double QVC Price £105.00 Today's Special Value Price £87.00
King Size QVC Price £111.00 Today's Special Value Price £93.00
Super King Size QVC Price £117.00 Today's Special Value Price £99.00

I love the amethyst but I can't get over the price with the added P&P - I don't really need it anyway - but I do seem to have a thing for bedlinen!

Have just ordered the Amethyst, saw it at midnight and thought if it is still available in the morning after the repeat I would get it.
Looks like all sizes and colours available, I couldnt resist the Amethyst it is such a gorgeous colour. its the first NN TSV I have been tempted by in years.

Funnily enough the price for KS was £92 taking it just under £100 with P&P

I bought a double duvet cover , sheet, and 2 pillowcases in M&S today £38 as there was 20 % off, it wasn't 400 thread count but WTF?

Last edited:
Hi SCW I have nice news about a TSV in July. Sam Doubledee told me that a parousha duvet set will be coming then. The sheets are just fab, so I am looking forward to this one.

Hi Ms Sawyer, Do you know exactly what the July TSV will be, please? I love the June TSV and now I'm thinking if the July is good I may go for it, too! Any pics or info is mostly appreciated. Thx

Latest posts

Back