No more Christmas Deccies!!!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

may'be with all the jewellery shows they have on in the coming week/month/year there would be enough glitter.

Well, I'm feeling pretty miserable but it's not because of you. I've gone down with a dreadful cough and sound quite sexy with a hoarse voice!!!! I'm struggling to swallow so perhaps I'll lose a few of the pounds gained over the last week! :54:

Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather busy. Hope you feel better soon. Will a nice spritzer soothe your throat? Lots of Love Dazzler! xxxxxxxx

My tree has been down since boxing day....brother in law fell into it on xmas night and squished it, killed the fairy and took santa's hand off lol...best xmas ever lol

Twelfth Nighter here too :)

My local supermarket is already stocking up the easter stuff :/

You think that's bad - when we went out for our "mums from school Xmas meal night out" at a local hotel, they had advert cards on all the tables advertising their Easter special meal deals!!! it's getting ridiculous...

So sorry you're not feeling well Busy, hope you're all better soon. I'll take out decorations down this weekend.

:doggie:

Sorry to hear you are feeling under the weather busy. Hope you feel better soon. Will a nice spritzer soothe your throat? Lots of Love Dazzler! xxxxxxxx

So sorry you're not feeling well Busy, hope you're all better soon. I'll take out decorations down this weekend.

:doggie:

Thanks to you both.....beginning to think I might have Laryngitis so may go along to the Doctor if things don't improve soon.

Back on track - will probably take our decorations this weekend too.

Latest posts

Back