No Alison again today

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Someone posted on the TSV thread that her husband is ill and she is looking after him. Assume its more than man flu cause mine but be left to fend for himself!!

yes you'd think that a rufty tufty footballer would be able to fend for himself if he is poorly. So I hope to goodness it is nothing serious, get well soon Simon!!!

(when I was working my employer didn't even like me being off to look after my child, let alone a husband, QVC are clearly good employers)

there was a banner on the screen just saying Alison Young beauty bible at 4pm , dont know if its live or a recording mind you

I like really Alison and enjoy her shows. I hope her hubby is on the mend and she's soon back where she belongs.

JR said last night that she was taking time off now because she has annual leave that has to be taken before March. Perhaps AY is the same and she's chosen to be at home with Simon while he recovers?

She could have always put him in the stables with the horses - that would have kept him warm and nourished.

yes you'd think that a rufty tufty footballer would be able to fend for himself if he is poorly. So I hope to goodness it is nothing serious, get well soon Simon!!!

(when I was working my employer didn't even like me being off to look after my child, let alone a husband, QVC are clearly good employers)

Who's she married to then?

Hope she is literally, actually using some cruddy SBC Gel on him to alleviate his symptoms.

found this on Wiki:

Rodger is currently married to a QVC beauty expert presenter - Alison Young. Simon is now a Licensed Private Hire Chauffeur.[1]

The bits I've put in bold made me laugh !

Latest posts

Back