Ninja TSV 3.jpg
    103.7 KB · Views: 75
  • Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    Ninja TSV 4.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 70
  • Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    Ninja TSV 5.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 111
This this looks like an improved version of the recent TSC I bought not long ago.

It seems to have a knob to select the programmes, instead of the touch buttons which don't work all that well

This this looks like an improved version of the recent TSC I bought not long ago.

It seems to have a knob to select the programmes, instead of the touch buttons which don't work all that well
I've enlarged the picture to have a good look, and yes, the control panel is very much improved.

I don't have a cupboard big enough to store, and I don't want another 'cluttering gadget' on my worktop.
Me neither- and after many gadgets bought I've learned that there's nothing wrong with a traditional oven and grill and of course a microwave oven. We've got a microwave/combi which is good 'cause it takes up no more room than a normal microwave. Of all the things I've bought I'll make an exception for my magic bullet blender 'cause it's really small and really useful and my upright rotisserie, and of course my slowcooker - Everything else I've bought is gathering dust in the cupboards or has been thrown out! OH has a breadmaker which he loves and uses regularly. I've had George foreman grills of varying sizes, massive juicing machines, halogen ovens, electric pressure cooker, all in one machine that you can supposedly slow cook, fast cook, fry and make bread in but I couldn't get past the ridiculous instructions - and it was as bulky as hell. Lesson now learned - you can't really go wrong with a good set of pans, a good set of knives and the most basic of gadgets such as a handheld food mixer, and stick blender. A working oven and hob are less hassle than all these bulky gadgets. You don't need a massive airfryer to make "slimming world" chips, sausages can be dry fried or fried in small spray of oil, and if you want proper fried chips, a small deep fat fryer or a local takeaway is all you need

Last edited:
More kitchen stuff today, including a microwave grill at nearly £360, they are less than £100 in Tesco, and most are well-known makes too.

But this item takes the biscuit for a large useless item, a pizza oven for £705!!!

It looks colossal and will undoubtedly be a 5 minute wonder.

View attachment 22088
Good God!!!! Really? Pizza party? What a load of baloney!!! Katie was slagging off her outdoor version of the pizza oven because it often burned the pizzas, and said that those pizza stones you can buy aren't perfect. FGS save your money and order a takeaway, or go to an Italian restaurant - For that price you could probably afford to do that on a weekly basis for quite a long time, but you'd probably be bored of pizza before that day comes! And let's not forget, the takeaway/restaurant pizza is made for you so all faff and clean up is taken care of by somebody else. Like you say - a five minute wonder for someone somewhere - and yet another tiresome example of Q selling ridiculously expensive stuff to the customer base that they're trying to attract as opposed to the customer base they've actually got - They'll learn (hopefully)!

More kitchen stuff today, including a microwave grill at nearly £360, they are less than £100 in Tesco, and most are well-known makes too.

But this item takes the biscuit for a large useless item, a pizza oven for £705!!!

View attachment 22088
Ah the gadgets I've bought over the years that have ended up in the tip. The only one I've consistently used is the halogen table top cooker. Bought when the fan stopped working on my oven

Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer Max 9.5L AF400UK
Item Number: 816258
QVC Price £220.00
Todays Special Value Price £169.98
P&P £0.00

The Ninja Foodi Max Dual Zone Air Fryer boasts two 4.75L drawers, allowing you to cook two different foods in two different ways at the same time, with six different cooking methods including air frying, crisping, roasting, baking and more, plus an impressive 9.5L capacity to feed the whole family easily. With clever functions like Match which lets you use the same cooking method in both drawers for double the portions, and Sync which cooks different foods by different methods that finish cooking at the same time, this air fryer is a kitchen essential.

*A great saving: if you were to buy this Ninja Dual Zone Air Fryer Max from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £220 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £169.98, with no P&P to pay, you’re saving £50.02.

All together now - elevated with clever functions to help you cook your favourite dishes effortlessly, this air fryer is ready for anything. The Sync setting allows you to cook different foods via different methods in its two generously sized drawers, while the Match setting lets you feed all the family and double up on portions by using the same cooking style in both drawers. Whichever way you decide to cook, both settings finish cooking in each drawer at the same time, so when it's time to serve up, you won't be waiting around!

Bigger is better - the fabulous 4.75L cooking drawers combine to offer you a 9.5L capacity, making this air fryer ideal for cooking big family meals for everyone to enjoy. The drawers can fit up to 1.4kg of fries or even a 2kg chicken, so nobody will be going hungry when it's time to get cooking!

More than an air fryer - the possibilities are endless with easy-to-use temperature controls and six versatile cooking functions that mean you can air fry, crisp, roast, bake, dehydrate and reheat. You'll be showing off your cooking skills to the whole family in no time, going from frying up fish and chips (using little to no oil!), to baking fresh tarts for pudding or making your own dried fruit for toppings and snacks.

Easy does it - the innovative easy-to-use, easy-to-clean design means that you don't have to be a whizz in the kitchen to whip up perfectly cooked dishes. There's a digital control panel with a countdown timer so you know exactly when it's time to plate up, and it features non-stick, dishwasher-safe parts for an easy cleaning experience afterwards.

• Cool touch handles
  • Automatic shut off function
  • Drawers and crisper plates are dishwasher safe. To extend the life of the drawers, hand washing is recommended

What's in the box?

• 1 x AF400UK Ninja Foodi MAX 9.5L Dual Zone Air Fryer
  • 2 x 4.75L cooking drawers
  • 2 x non-stick crisper plates
  • 1 x chef-created recipe guide

View attachment 22088
I think Sage is part of Heston BloomingBigBill’s empire. Which will partly explain the cost.

Apart from my Kitchenaid food mixer, I regularly use a very old, dedicated coffee grinder (Mr C drinks a huge amount of coffee), a not-very-new-now Ideal World Blendtec blender and a panini press. Gathering dust in the corner literally is a Bamix (total waste of money but too expensive to just discard. I live in hope I'll find a use for it). Every other electrical gadget in my kitchen has been thrown out for lack of use and I don't need any more. But I'm a sucker for anything Kuhn Rikon that doesn't need a socket.

Apart from my Kitchenaid food mixer, I regularly use a very old, dedicated coffee grinder (Mr C drinks a huge amount of coffee), a not-very-new-now Ideal World Blendtec blender and a panini press. Gathering dust in the corner literally is a Bamix (total waste of money but too expensive to just discard. I live in hope I'll find a use for it). Every other electrical gadget in my kitchen has been thrown out for lack of use and I don't need any more. But I'm a sucker for anything Kuhn Rikon that doesn't need a socket.
Same here

...and another one! It's only a vague memory, 'cause it was many years ago, but if I remember rightly, we decided that our cheapy kenwood stick blender did a better job and took up far less room. I also vaguely remember it being quite heavy and cumbersome to use!

So, on the QVC Facebook, someone said they have been charged £9+ postage when it is saying zero. They are not happy.
there was a slight blip when it went to the 2nd lot of advanced orders where it was adding £9.95 post when it was still free post so they just hadnt updated that 2nd lot to have free post as that was a late addition

I quite fancy this as a replacement for a toaster, halogen oven and tefal grill. The main thing being it has a small storage footprint and I could also dispense with the other appliances. Has anyone got one? I see there's one in the Outlet section but I don't fancy finding someone's leftover cheese on toast and sending it back; it's not sufficiently reduced for me to risk it.

But my ancient Tefal "Fit n Clean" which is 20+ years old is a panini press, George Forman type grill, toasts bagels and teacakes perfectly because the lid can be supported and best of all it is perfectly sealed so the only part that can't go in the dishwasher is the wire and plug, as the contacts have waterproof seals that (touch wood) never fail.

...I think I've just answered my own question; I stick with what I have!

I have the older version, its used most days, one of the best kitchen gadgets i have bought

I quite fancy this as a replacement for a toaster, halogen oven and tefal grill. The main thing being it has a small storage footprint and I could also dispense with the other appliances. Has anyone got one? I see there's one in the Outlet section but I don't fancy finding someone's leftover cheese on toast and sending it back; it's not sufficiently reduced for me to risk it.

But my ancient Tefal "Fit n Clean" which is 20+ years old is a panini press, George Forman type grill, toasts bagels and teacakes perfectly because the lid can be supported and best of all it is perfectly sealed so the only part that can't go in the dishwasher is the wire and plug, as the contacts have waterproof seals that (touch wood) never fail.

...I think I've just answered my own question; I stick with what I have!
I've got one and it is quite a large footprint, but OF COURSE QVC don't bother to tell you the size.

They ALWAYS leave out vital information. :(

Latest posts

Back