Ninja TSV 09/10/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

On the QVC Facebook page, they’ve told people to tune in at 9pm on Saturday, so I’m guessing they’ve not sold out of them at all.

I am baffled, the TSV preview doesn't even start until 9pm, it hasn't been shown on air yet (as far as I know) so how can it sell out before its even started?

I am baffled, the TSV preview doesn't even start until 9pm, it hasn't been shown on air yet (as far as I know) so how can it sell out before its even started?
I doubt very much that it’s sold out already. It’s probably QVC trying to incite customers to reach fever pitch because air fryers are so popular at the moment, for obvious reasons.

basically the TSV was set to go live on pre sale but with the demand for these at the moment they decided not to proceed with this but the system still put it up for a few hours & i posted it in lots of places & the amount of orders that have gone though must of trigged an alert so they pull it until it should be launched

I never considered an air fryer before but recently bought one after watching a presentation on the Cooks’ Essentials one. I went for one made by Tower. A lot cheaper and a smaller footprint. I’ve used it a lot and air fryers definitely save energy/money because the Smart meter stays on green when it’s on, whereas it shoots up into the red zone when I use the oven.

I like Ninja products but this one would be too large for me. It’s bound to sell out quickly though because sales of air fryers in general have gone through the roof recently.
I'm still dithering, but 9.5 litres simply too much for me.

I'm still dithering, but 9.5 litres simply too much for me.

I didn’t want a huge one either as I live on my own. Mine is only 1.5 litres in size but, i’ve cooked quite a variety in it including six sausages in one go so it’s more than big enough for my needs (not that I eat six sausages in one go.😂 ) It was also under £50. The temperature goes up to 200C so it seems to do as much as the larger ones except for the amount you can get into the basket.

I also put a liner in the basket which means no washing up, 👍

There’s “uproar” on QVC’s Facebook page about the fact it sold out before it came to air. Several said what I’ve said in the past …… what’s the point of selling a TSV before the due date when it’s a TODAY’S special value. I’m just glad I got one elsewhere.

I wonder if they realise that QVC is NOT the only place that sells air fryers? 🤔

I've just looked to see the video, not even there (even if it is sold out) just says

We're sorry.
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.

I wonder if it will be shown at midnight? I want to see what the probe does.

You know You want it….
I want a multi cooker or air fryer, yes. I would consider anything under 3 Litre capacity. I'm not cooking for a family so absolutely no way I'd consider a 9.5 L behemoth... mind you, it sounds academic, judging by the comments on here.

QVC had the best price for the Ninja air fryer. I am there not surprised it sold out multiple times before the actual 9pm preview show.

I've just looked to see the video, not even there (even if it is sold out) just says

We're sorry.
We're sorry, this product is not available at this time. Use the search bar to find similar items.

I wonder if it will be shown at midnight? I want to see what the probe does.
sadly you wont get a presentation on it at all cause they aint got any left to sell
QVC had the best price for the Ninja air fryer. I am there not surprised it sold out multiple times before the actual 9pm preview show.
TBH it would of flew out at the QVC Price of £250

also it was meant for pre sale but they didnt know how much in demand they were & that is why they changed their mind last min about doing the pre sale so they cancelled that for 2 reasons, 1: people were buying multiples just to sell on (just look at the ebay listings) & 2: they had to set up a whole new system to limit it to 1 per bit

Latest posts

Back