Nina Leonard's Lenny is on fine form today !

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

hounds-of-love

Registered Shopper
He is having a ball, seems like a fun chap, charming and stylish. shame about his co-presenter who of course loves everything,has everything and keeps saying 'for you" ...

I just love it that I now know how many trousers and in what colours she has
Would just not have been able to go to sleep without knowing that, thank you Jill for putting me out of my misery
(I hope the sarcasm comes across well?)

She must live in a house the size of Buckingham Palace because she appears to have everything. Her bathroom must be the size of a football field with the amount of products she has ( used all at the same time of course) .:mysmilie_13:

It just irritates the hell out of me how she has to ram it down our throats that she has this & she uses that, & cannot possibly live without it. Hence why I always turn the sound off or turn off altogether when the silly mare appears.:mysmilie_503:

The thing that grates on me is the constant "I only have them in this colour for you ........" or "I've only got them in (insert size) for you."

Is she the owner of QVC in disguise? Or does she own so many of their products that her house resembles their warehouse now, so she can personally supply us with goods?

If you work for a company it's 'we not I, Jill (incase you're reading this.) :wink:

The thing that grates on me is the constant "I only have them in this colour for you ........" or "I've only got them in (insert size) for you."

Is she the owner of QVC in disguise? Or does she own so many of their products that her house resembles their warehouse now, so she can personally supply us with goods?

If you work for a company it's 'we not I, Jill (incase you're reading this.) :wink:

Alison Young does it too. Maybe they whiz up to Liverpool to pack all the orders after the show.

I don't think her world has embraced the word we. It appears to have to consist of me, me, me and I, I, I.

They are well paired the "Lenny & Jilly" show - he's not much better - like all the other American vendors, cant wait for a sentence to be finished before they shout over everyone and jump in with their two penneth. They're all the same, like Diane Gilman, shouting how fantastic their products are; hasn't it sunk in yet, the Brits don't "do" brashness when being coaxed into buying something.

They are well paired the "Lenny & Jilly" show - he's not much better - like all the other American vendors, cant wait for a sentence to be finished before they shout over everyone and jump in with their two penneth. They're all the same, like Diane Gilman, shouting how fantastic their products are; hasn't it sunk in yet, the Brits don't "do" brashness when being coaxed into buying something.

indeed our American cousins do not do subtle when they can do brash and loud.

Am I the only one who heard Lenny saying that the dress 'floats over your fanny' when describing how well it fits for the full figured girls???? My FAVOURITE description EVER. I shall now ONLY wear clothes that float over my fanny :clapping:. Enjoy the mental images I gave you!!!!

Oooooh great name for a new fashion range for Burly's thread : "Fanny Floaters!"

Jude xx

JF took to using "I" big time after "hubby" (another irritant for me) became proprietor of his own company having been a director of it in its previous incarnation. (That has nothing to do with flowers Jill) It does seem to have made her even more of a trial than ever to have such status.

Larry Franks is and always was a shareholder. The "new" company is a rebrand not a new company. The CEO walked away and sold his shares to the other three shareholders. Of which Larry Franks is one. He continues as MD.

Larry Franks is and always was a shareholder. The "new" company is a rebrand not a new company. The CEO walked away and sold his shares to the other three shareholders. Of which Larry Franks is one. He continues as MD.

I know but are you going to explain it to Jill that she doesn't own Beige outright herself now that the company no longer has Borkowski name? I would love her to go and work with Larry, 24/7 and never appear on a screen near me again.

Latest posts

Back