New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

OK then, get this for a tale of woe:

Just tried to order four items on-line. Got the dreaded "we are unable to process your order at this time". Undaunted, I went off to use Q-cut. I was almost at the end of the process when it booted me through to a customer service rep so I had to provide me card details to him AGAIN (having already entered them once!). THEN, when I tried to give him my Get Gorgeous EP code, he said that he was unable to apply it to all items but only one. When I argued that this was wrong I was put through to another department!

Eventually it was sorted but a quick on-line order took around 20 minutes.....:headbang:

Grrr!!

Just tried to order four items on-line. Got the dreaded "we are unable to process your order at this time". Undaunted, I went off to use Q-cut. I was almost at the end of the process when it booted me through to a customer service rep so I had to provide me card details to him AGAIN (having already entered them once!). THEN, when I tried to give him my Get Gorgeous EP code, he said that he was unable to apply it to all items but only one. When I argued that this was wrong I was put through to another department!

Eventually it was sorted but a quick on-line order took around 20 minutes.....:headbang:

Grrr!!
And take a deep breath in. (Is it too early for a glass of wine ) he he

Grrr!!

They seriously better not start p*ssing about like that on a regular basis - one of the reasons I still stick with QVC is the competence & efficiency of their CS peeps, if they start turning into the utterly useless, don't know their t&cs moronic halfwits as to be found in the CS dept. of PayPal for example, I shall dump shopping with them altogether, period! :mysmilie_51:

They seriously better not start p*ssing about like that on a regular basis - one of the reasons I still stick with QVC is the competence & efficiency of their CS peeps, if they start turning into the utterly useless, don't know their t&cs moronic halfwits as to be found in the CS dept. of PayPal for example, I shall dump shopping with them altogether, period! :mysmilie_51:

Well, to give them credit, he did say that the system was telling him that but he thought it was odd and then when I read out the quote from my promotional card he said he would put me through to another department to sort it out. So yes, it was a faff and flipping annoying but it got sorted. Gremlins in the system again I think!

Well, to give them credit, he did say that the system was telling him that but he thought it was odd and then when I read out the quote from my promotional card he said he would put me through to another department to sort it out. So yes, it was a faff and flipping annoying but it got sorted. Gremlins in the system again I think!

OK then, crisis averted...for now! lol
I shall give them the benefit of the doubt on this occasion & focus on it being a system glitch, as opposed to an operator one.....both are pants but the former I can at least deal with on occasion, the latter, not! :grin:

I have occasionally seen posts (on other forums, not this one!) where the QVC CS peeps have been slated for being rude & awkward but I have never found them to be anything less than absolutely wonderful & brilliant, so I really couldn't handle having that rug pulled out from under me, the shock would just be too great after all these years...! :sweat:

OK then, crisis averted...for now! lol
I shall give them the benefit of the doubt on this occasion & focus on it being a system glitch, as opposed to an operator one.....both are pants but the former I can at least deal with on occasion, the latter, not! :grin:

I have occasionally seen posts (on other forums, not this one!) where the QVC CS peeps have been slated for being rude & awkward but I have never found them to be anything less than absolutely wonderful & brilliant, so I really couldn't handle having that rug pulled out from under me, the shock would just be too great after all these years...! :sweat:

I know what you mean. I've always been impressed with the QVC CS. One thing I am not prepared to put up with is bad customer service (I have written numerous letters of complaint over the years!) but QVC have always been very good and never given me cause for complaint.

Until the new web-site, that is......

I just spent ages trying to post a review on there ... tells me to choose a nickname and when I put my usual one in it says someone is already using it. Yes, someone is already using it .... ME!!!!!! :mysmilie_10:
I have that trouble too, have tried to email them but can't get through!

Today I have no TV Guide.

There are no videos of yesterday's Gold Fever items.

Emailing CS doesn't work.

The new site's been live for weeks. This is appalling!

[SUB][/SUB]

I don't mind the appearance of the new site and the way items are displayed in the shopping basket is improved. I do find the new site incredibly slow to load pages or do a search though, and it's frustrating when the search brings up items that are no longer available.

Thankfully today the new site has stopped telling the item on air is the Ah Bra, has been the item on air for many days!!!!

I can still get old site on Firefox and it works fine!

Latest posts

Back