New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you go to the QVC link page on Quidco and use the link on the right hand side of the page titled "See 100s of clearnace offers and 5% cashback" this link will work to contect to the new version of the QVC website and enable you to collect cashback. The main link only works if you still get the old QVC site.

Jude xx

Ta, Akimbo. Will try that, as soon as QVC get the videos up so I can see what I think I want to buy! They seem to take an age now to get the videos on the site after a show.

If you go to the QVC link page on Quidco and use the link on the right hand side of the page titled "See 100s of clearnace offers and 5% cashback" this link will work to contect to the new version of the QVC website and enable you to collect cashback. The main link only works if you still get the old QVC site.

Jude xx

Thanks for that tip, I'd not been able to get to QVC (new website) via quidco. Can't try it out just now as the Quidco website is down again for maintenance - that seems to have been a regular thing this week.

Grrrrr. Since last night, all I can get to is the home page. Clicking on anything else gets me '400 Bad Request'.

This is ridiculous. QVC should be ashamed of how poorly they've rolled out the new site.

I think it's about time that QVC UK consulted the Mother Ship - QVC USA.
Their site works perfectly, probably because it's manned by grown-ups.

I just grieve that I can't order from it.

They've got a Petite section too sob

I must assume that I have the old website because there is now a bit at the top which tells me 'the new website is nearly here' and that I will have to sign in etc the first time I use it. It has a bit to explain all the new feaures and says 'have your say' about the new website but there does not appear to be a link for you to do that.I think all this palaver is affecting my iPhone app as I cannot seem to find items when I try searching, it just keeps timing out. They seem to be making a right horlicks of it.

I had the old website, then the new, then the old, then the new, and now got old
back. Hated the new one. But imagine changing it 4 times. Do they have a
clue what there doing. Dont think so :down:

I don't even bother to look at the new website anymore. It is so bad it's ridiculous. Can't believe that QVC management has allowed such a poorly built/tested site to be launched. Am sure most new websites have a few glitches in the early days but this site needs major work.

To persist with this new site in spite of all the well documented problems and negative feedback (the QVC UK Facebook page has lots of complaints every day) suggests QVC doesn't really care what its customers think. However I'm saving money by not looking and not being tempted to spend!

What new website??? Haven't seen any sign of it at all but most of the pictures are desappearing from the old one..........

I don't even bother to look at the new website anymore. It is so bad it's ridiculous. Can't believe that QVC management has allowed such a poorly built/tested site to be launched. Am sure most new websites have a few glitches in the early days but this site needs major work.

To persist with this new site in spite of all the well documented problems and negative feedback (the QVC UK Facebook page has lots of complaints every day) suggests QVC doesn't really care what its customers think. However I'm saving money by not looking and not being tempted to spend!
Are you new to the forum . Hello and :mysmilie_357::mysmilie_378::mysmilie_491:

What new website??? Haven't seen any sign of it at all but most of the pictures are desappearing from the old one..........

You'll probably need to try looking at it on a different browser if you want to see the 'new' version, e.g. I have the old one on Firefox but the new one on Chromium (or Chrome if you're using Windows) but don't get too excited, you're not missing much except for the fact they have bizarrely decided to have some things only visible/searchable on the new version or vice versa!

If anyone who hasn't seen it yet is hoping for a QVCUS style jobbie, with numerous good quality pics, before & after shots of models with various skin tones for the make-up items, actual proper detailed descriptions of things etc., they're going to be sorely disappointed - basically it's the same old bag of shite, one pic will suffice, zoom not working, hardly any functioning videos effort that the old one is, just a slightly different user interface & that's about it! :down:

programmer.gif

No don't bother, it's still too complicated for the 8 year olds in their IT dept. to grasp & follow - a very, very simplistic Peppa Pig tutorial is more their level.....& even then.......? :mysmilie_43:

Spot on!!!!

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

No don't bother, it's still too complicated for the 8 year olds in their IT dept. to grasp & follow - a very, very simplistic Peppa Pig tutorial is more their level.....& even then.......? :mysmilie_43:
:happy: This forum has cheered me up
today, there"s some very witty and quick minded members. :mysmilie_504: :mysmilie_508:

New QVC website!

Is there anyone else that is soooo sick of the new website? I am really annoyed with it, I can't see any 'on air' items at all, when I key a product number in nothing's coming up! Also trying to contact them well, I have more luck talking to a wall!. The old one is much better, I hope they sort it out and soon!

Is there anyone else that is soooo sick of the new website? I am really annoyed with it, I can't see any 'on air' items at all, when I key a product number in nothing's coming up! Also trying to contact them well, I have more luck talking to a wall!. The old one is much better, I hope they sort it out and soon!
I"m lucky i still have the old website. They chopped and changed it back and forwards 3 or 4 times, but then it settled with the old one , so i"m happy he he

I"m lucky i still have the old website. They chopped and changed it back and forwards 3 or 4 times, but then it settled with the old one , so i"m happy he he
I have managed to find the old website after keeping an old email that they sent and logging in to that one thank god!

The new website has been discussed at length and the general consensus is that it's total rubbish. I generally browse on IE but have found that the old website is still showing on Opera so for sanity's sake I use that for Q.

Latest posts

Back