New Website

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The new site is a complete mess,takes ages to find things you want. Why change something that was perfectly fine before.

YIPPEE

Mine has gone back to the old one.

Been able to browse LAST CLICKS again, and ALL the watches and electronics ie the things I was grumbling about that I couldn't do on the new website.

I hope it stays on the old site.

I view the old site on firefox and the new one on IE. I was able to order something on the newsite today that wasn't on the old one. I reckon they are updating it first. The clearance was a nightmare to access on the new site, sooooo slow and when you clicked on something you wanted to learn about, loads had NO LONGER AVAILABLE written so they are listing sold out items. It really annoyed me and if it's going to be like that always, will be buying less from them.

I reported to Quidco the broken link from the Quidco site to QVC and as expected they replied that it was ok now...sigh! I'm sure it does still work for those still accessing the old QVC site.

So I've messaged them again to explain that there are 2 versions of the Q site running atm and their link will become completely obsolete when the new version is fully rolled out....I'm not holding my breath that anything will happen. QVC are saving a few quid in cashback. What's the betting Quidco and SCW will just about adjust to the new shite when they decide to regress the whole sorry mess!

Jude xx

im still on the old site and even that is makin it tough to do what i do still but im coping as best as i can as im prepared to give the new website a massive bashing when i get there (though never even seen the new site must be a good sign) hehe

Last week I had the new QVC website and was annoyed at not being able to go through Topcasback because of a broken link.
When I reported this to Tcb they suggested clearing my cookies (maybe a few times),having done this I am now back to the old QVC site & able to use Topcash again!
This might help people who want the old site at least until Q change over completely!!!

iv'e gone back to the new site again - - - grrrrr :-(

ps i typed the above in upper case, it all changed to lower case when i posted it, including the first letter. why?

I've had a reply from Quidco re the broken link:

We are aware that this link hasn't been working for quite a few people recently and we are keeping an eye on this at the moment.

Jude xx

I reported to Quidco the broken link from the Quidco site to QVC and as expected they replied that it was ok now...sigh! I'm sure it does still work for those still accessing the old QVC site.

So I've messaged them again to explain that there are 2 versions of the Q site running atm and their link will become completely obsolete when the new version is fully rolled out....I'm not holding my breath that anything will happen. QVC are saving a few quid in cashback. What's the betting Quidco and SCW will just about adjust to the new shite when they decide to regress the whole sorry mess!

Jude xx

I reported the link as broken as well and got the same message.

The main link doesn't work but if you scroll down to one of the other links, ie clearance that will take you to the new site.

its causing havoc for what i do for you all like and its annoyin me as i wanna do it all like i do but with them messing with it everything else has gone all over the place

Why? Thought you didn't have new one yet and had old one still?

I had the new one for two days, and now back to the old one. Weird, but id
rather have it

Check out the new look website.
Lets hope glitch free (fingers crossed)

All hope is gone.
We are doomed ... doomed I say!

This thread was started on 12th July and the NEW IMPROVED website is still either a mess or non-existent for some of us.

Apologies if someone has already asked this question but do we still have "Web Firsts" on the new site? If so then I'm blowed if I can see them!

Can anyone help please?

Cheers, PP x

Apologies if someone has already asked this question but do we still have "Web Firsts" on the new site? If so then I'm blowed if I can see them!

Can anyone help please?

Cheers, PP x

I dont think there is a web firsts on the new site, there is still web instalment deals, but i cant see anything called "web firsts"
They need to sort the new site out, i personally think it is useless, and i am sure i will buy less as it is so much less appealing than the old one, so perhaps it is not a bad thing!
x

I dont think there is a web firsts on the new site, there is still web instalment deals, but i cant see anything called "web firsts"
They need to sort the new site out, i personally think it is useless, and i am sure i will buy less as it is so much less appealing than the old one, so perhaps it is not a bad thing!
x
Thanks Letz-be-avenue. I agree, I'm not a fan of the new site either. I don't like how it shows lots of items that have long since ceased to be in stock but which didn't come up when you searched using the old site!

Just spent ages typing out a message to Customer Services from the new site about a balls-up on two recent orders only to get an error message when I tried to send it. Ruddy site keeps making me log in to search for things too.

T'is driving me nuts!! :mysmilie_455:

I sent an enquiry through about my username for feedback and have heard nothing. It always amazes me these huge companies having **** websites!! Sack your current people, spend more money on a better IT firm!! Boots was the same for years, shocking in this day and age :rolleyes:

From mobile, please excuse any silly errors!! :)

I've gone back to the old website now on both IE and Firefox. Ah well, variety is the spice of life apparently :devil:

Latest posts

Back