new to liz earle

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

liz earle bought tonight

hi ya

gone for the cleanse and polich and toner in duo! not sure about the moisturiser as people on reviews say it smells odd. any feed back???

personally i dont like any of the ranges smells but ive seen brilliant results so im just going to have to put up with it :(

Hi pepperonicat and welcome to st.com.

I love the Liz Earle range and, like Ruth I've had great results using her products.

It's true that they don't have much of a fragrance- I find the moisturisers a bit neutral, but then they don't clash with any other perfumes you might be wearing.

I say, buy the products and watch your skin improve! :)

I use superskin moisturiser and find that the smell is almost imperceptible. Nothing luscious like you get with elemis or decleor, but definitely not unpleasant. I would recommend superskin as a good everyday face cream

I love the orange botanical wash and the superbalm and toner. On my 6th pot of moisturiser and gave it to my daughter as its all too rich in the Summertime and so stockpile for central heating. Or at this years gas prices, for jumper season :eek:

The scent of the skin repair is a bit like a mild sandalwood - I was not that keen at first. The superskin has no scent. I have to say that I gave all my Gatineau to my OH - (!!!) I realsie how heavily perfumed they are and I can't go near them. The Liz Earle ones have a more 'natural' scent.

boffy

did anyone see thepower struggle in full swing last night with liz earle and alison young it was like a scene out of a joan crawford and bette davis film. liz was educated us all so to speak about handcials. facilas for the hands did anyone esle see it?

yes i saw it thought it was quite funny.
pepper i dont think you would go far wrong with any of her products they are all nice.

hi ruth
what are the smells like as they have'nt mentioned it really tonight???

I love the smell of Skin Repair but can't use it as my skin hates it. I can - and do - use Superskin though. As Sillysausage said, there is no real smell to it, although mine seems to have turned bad after a couple of months, and smells iffy now.

did anyone see thepower struggle in full swing last night with liz earle and alison young it was like a scene out of a joan crawford and bette davis film. liz was educated us all so to speak about handcials. facilas for the hands did anyone esle see it?

Yes! The newly whitened teeth of both parties were bared in mock grins...:D

Latest posts

Back