New fashions from Nina Leonard

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I remember wearing a dress with shoulder pads and then a jacket with them on top of that I looked like an american footballer. I used to feel soooo glam too. :mysmilie_15:

Me too, oh my goodness, i'm having flashbacks. My hair was nearly as big as my shoulders.

I bet you got through some cans of hairspray lol!!

half a can a day!! I have naturally curly hair, so i used to wash it, apply a yucky. green gel then scrunch dry with a diffuser, backcomb and then spray like mad until it was rock hard. It looked like Carol Decker's from T'Pau.

I thought i was the bees knees, the photos tell a different story.

Well I saw ra-ra skirts in the shops today!! I did wear them first time round but I won't repeat it.

PVC macs are back; jumpsuits are back and a hit;boob tubes are back :giggle:
I think we ought to save our clothes, they will come back, only problem is, will we be able to get in them when the time comes:wonder:

I was a big PVC Mac girl in the 60's and I can admit now that they were BL***y uncomfortable and freezing cold. but I thought I was the bees knees at the time

I always reckon if you wore a style the first time around you are too old for the revival.

rose tinted specs never go out of fashion lol

Well I saw ra-ra skirts in the shops today!! I did wear them first time round but I won't repeat it.

Even worse than the ra ra skirt was the puffball!! It had to be one of the most Unflattering skirts ever.

They were like upside down lampshades

Latest posts

Back