Nails Inc TSV Friday 10th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have given in and bought the conditioning pink collection (item no 227351) instead of the TSV as i already have a few of the colours or similar ones.

Anyone else bought this in the past and what do you think of the colours??? Reviews say they are more orange in tone than pink which is what im after?

Didn't know Nails Inc had started doing homeopathic medicine!!!! :laugh:

Not sure about homeopathic medicine but Helen the Nails Inc lady looks like she has been botoxed from the look of her strange eyebrows on the trailer.

I enjoy nails Inc pesentations, as Helen ensures we actually get to see the colours (rather than just talk about them which OPI presenters tend to do).

Also she seems able to keep the QVC presenters on track- talking about the products rather than endless me me me presenter stories that have nothing to do with the products being aired.

good value TSV but can't imagine seeing many wear the green colour...ccan't really get my head around that shade at all.

I'm always suspicious when they say that a TSV was made specially for QVC and you can't get it elsewhere. Makes me wonder about the quality.

Im buying it for the base and top coats and 3 of the subtler colours the pinks and the lilacs. Ordered it first thing Im really hoping it comes by the 20th so DS can give it to me for my birthday

I got this and I quite like the green! I think I will put that on my toes,I am a nurse so I only paint my fingers when I am off work.I want to try the base and top coats too as they have had such good reviews on here before.Its good value for money in my opinion which is always a bonus!:cheeky:

I've tuned in this morning to look at the colours but am not into blues, purples and greens so won't be buying. Can't bear to watch any more because of JF. That comment about seeing the colours on people in Miami made me snigger to myself. Why has she seen these colours already? - because OPI have released them first in their South Beach Collection. Well done Jill! Why do QVC insist on putting muppet presenters on who clearly don't know what they are talking about!?

I've tuned in this morning to look at the colours but am not into blues, purples and greens so won't be buying. Can't bear to watch any more because of JF. That comment about seeing the colours on people in Miami made me snigger to myself. Why has she seen these colours already? - because OPI have released them first in their South Beach Collection. Well done Jill! Why do QVC insist on putting muppet presenters on who clearly don't know what they are talking about!?

Then she said 'You're now in 50 countries aren't you?' to which Helen replied 'No'.

Then 'Oh this is my FAVOURITE colour coming up' Helen 'it's the caviar basecoat'

She's so embarassing, I just can't watch her anymore either (especially after the Rudyard Kipling classic blooper)!

By the way all you Nails Inc fans, there's a Friday Frenzy offer on the Nails Inc website for today only - 4 nail colours, diamond basecoat, caviar hand wash & lotion for £20 plus P&P

http://www.nailsinc.com/Product/603...Thu+9th+Jul+2009&tmtid=14865-1525-11-1-621514

I love the colours, a refreshing change,I think at least Nails Inc try to offer a good deal.

OPI just seem to be pricing themselves out of the market - as many of their polishes I would not regard as especially unique either in terms of colour or finish, and are quite disappointing for the money (with the occasional exception).

I'd like to see what the Seaside Collection looks like. If its bright colours I might just be tempted.

I'd like to see what the Seaside Collection looks like. If its bright colours I might just be tempted.

Me too Sue I wondered what they would look like, I also like the look of the Summer brights but it is on waitlist!

Latest posts

Back