Nails Inc TSV Friday 10th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

How did yours arrive. Just got mine today. Bashed box and i'm sure it's been to someones house before mine.
It was all in a bag tied in a knot.
Bit strange I thought.
x

Posted earlier on in the thread about this, but my box came with all the polishes jammed in against the buffer/nail file which has squished it and rendered it unusable. I couldn't be bothered to send it back as I do like the polishes - but felt a little wee'd off that the packaging itself was beautiful, but so little care taken with the way the products were put into it...

Mine came in an outer brown carton box - inside was the black presentation box with the white 'petal' lid.

Inside, all the polishes were in separate sealed bubble wrap bags :)

That's how mine arrived too Blueshowbizz - was quite a task getting all the bubble wrap off each of them individually

Mine too girlies :jump:

I have had Haymarket on since last Friday, not a chip in sight. It is a lovely colour. Am really pleased with this TSV. I use "Out The Door" Top Coat, as it dries in seconds and gives a lovely glossy shine. I prefer it to the more expensive ones. I get it from Ebay.

really, really, really, p#s#e# off with qvc, still not received this tsv or the yankee candle one for that matter! do they have a problem with delivering 'up north' to the lake district or is it just me? i spend quite a lot of money with this company and am really not impressed with their delivery service! qvc pull your finger out. . .GRRRR :devil:

athena, I live here in remotest Manchester, and never receive a QVC delivery in 5 to 7 working days, more like 14 days, which is ridiculous, particularly when you consider the high p&p in the first place. I've always assumed that for some 'remote' areas, those about 10 miles from the QVC warehouse, for instance, the mantra about delivery should be, 5 to 7 working years...

really, really, really, p#s#e# off with qvc, still not received this tsv or the yankee candle one for that matter! do they have a problem with delivering 'up north' to the lake district or is it just me? i spend quite a lot of money with this company and am really not impressed with their delivery service! qvc pull your finger out. . .GRRRR :devil:

aww Sorry to hear that athena how annoying when you pay out your money and look forward to them arriving! Hope you goods come very soon xxxx

athena69 I havent received my Yankee candle TSV either, I sent my declaration form in yesterday :fume::fume:

well it's taken until today, wednesday 5th august, for my nails inc tsv to arrive ffrom ordering on 10th july!

i'd just like to take this opportunity to thank qvc for their pathetic delivery service, lack of respect for their customers and the speed at which they take your cash and fail to rush your goods to you!

rant now over, thank you for listening. :devil:

Latest posts

Back