Nails Inc TSV Friday 10th July

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Nails Inc 7 Piece Summer Sensations Collection With Buffer
Today's Special Value Price £19.38
QVC Price £23.25
Item Number 228106
UK P&P £3.95
Get bright and beautiful nails this summer with this stylish Nails Inc collection. You'll get five nail varnishes (each 10ml): Haymarket (mint green), Percy Street (lilac), Knightsbridge (hot pink), Warwick Avenue (light pink) and St John's Wood (powder blue/lilac). Not only will your nails complement your summer outfits but they'll be cared for too with the Kensington Top Coat Caviar (10ml), Kensington Base Coat Caviar (10ml) and a four-way buffer included. This set is fantastic value and makes a great gift presented in a sleek black and white gift box.

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.228106

However, I have just tried to go back in to the link to test it again and you can't get back in. It's showing OK on my orders though, says it's in process and is showing the TSV price.

I have just tried too but it says sorry cannot access the information at this time.

Im really not liking those new bottles without the wee sign language hands around them. They look like ones M&S had 15 years ago!!

I have just tried too but it says sorry cannot access the information at this time.

Me neither

ITS SOO UNFAIR!!!!!!!!!

have been waiting for this for ages ... and now I find out I need to go out tonight, wont be home before midnight ... hope they have some left when i get home ...

:17::17::17::17:

Oh im lucky with this i only want the pink and my friends buying a set and giving me the pink, i have very similar colours and the st johns wort already. it says its a limited edition set but st johns wort isnt is it. o well! woo!

Oh im lucky with this i only want the pink and my friends buying a set and giving me the pink, i have very similar colours and the st johns wort already. it says its a limited edition set but st johns wort isnt is it. o well! woo!

Didn't know Nails Inc had started doing homeopathic medicine!!!! :laugh:

Latest posts

Back