Nails Inc TSV 30/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does yours chip Sazza? I put the illuminator on top of the Pink.

I don't find NI chips on me anymore than others, I get much the same wear time out of OPI and NI. LD on the other hand just peels off me.

Did you put top coat on after the illuminator?

nail varnish lasts seconds on me. takes me day to get it all dry then bam a chip or a smudge. so gel nails done at home for me.takes me an hour but lasts around 7-10 days. expensive for the kits intially but well worth it

I'm with you Boffy. Home gel nails are great. I have had real problems getting the gel off recently even after 12 days on so I have just bought the Sensationalnail nail Shields which are stick on nail shields that you place on your nails and then put the gel on top. The removal instructions are to soak nails in warm water for 5 mins and then lift off gently with tweezers. Can't try them for a couple of weeks as only put the gel on without them last Friday. Will report back when I put the nail shields on.

Nails Inc auto del.jpg

I struggled to find out what they were so I watched a video replay of the auto delivery colours painted on Funda and screen shot them. I've tried to attach the image hope it works!!

The colours by name are:

Blake Gardens (bright pink gel effect)
Oakley Gardens (dark blue gel effect - they call it teal??)
Palace Gardens Terrace (muted lilac Multivitamins)
Queensberry Way (soft pink/nude Multivitamins)
Savoy Row (golden speckles effect in a silver grey base)
Bright Street (NailKale Illuminator)
NailKale Base Coat

perfect thank you.I'm trying to decide whether to cancel the AD or not.I quite like the current TSV set,I like the gel polish more than I thought i would - but realistically in the next set,I know in my heart I only really want the navy gel shade,which I may be able to pick up - or something similar - elsewhere.

I'm with you Boffy. Home gel nails are great. I have had real problems getting the gel off recently even after 12 days on so I have just bought the Sensationalnail nail Shields which are stick on nail shields that you place on your nails and then put the gel on top. The removal instructions are to soak nails in warm water for 5 mins and then lift off gently with tweezers. Can't try them for a couple of weeks as only put the gel on without them last Friday. Will report back when I put the nail shields on.

please do i want to try these out if they work. how much are they and how many in a pack ILS

How does that work with washing, bathing and showering?

Sooze, did you ever get the issue of the dried out Kingsway polish in this TSV sorted out satisfactorily? As mentioned, I rang QVC and they said they would get Nails Inc to send out that one bottle as a replacement. I haven't received it yet but I've been told to give it a few more days. Just wondered how you got on as you were offered different (P&P refunded or return the lot for a full replacement set). Or did you ring them and ask for just the one bottle to be sent?

I didn't ring them, I returned it for a refund in the end after buying the collection on eBay for less money. Couldn't believe it when I found it, I only went to look to see if I could buy the polish that was dried up. Result!!

How does that work with washing, bathing and showering?]
Not tried them yet. I am going on holiday on sat for a week so will not try them until I come back. May not even manage it then as I am expecting to move house and town in the next month and chaos will ensue for at least 2 months. Perhaps a quiet evening just before Christmas. Will let you know when I do it

I didn't ring them, I returned it for a refund in the end after buying the collection on eBay for less money. Couldn't believe it when I found it, I only went to look to see if I could buy the polish that was dried up. Result!!

That was a result, well done! Usually people sell one or a few bottles at inflated prices (not that I blame people). I noticed the Multivitamins ones in the TSV go for about £12-£13 inc P&P. OK, that's cheaper than a bottle from Nails Inc direct but you'd only have paid under £5 getting it in the TSV. Glad you had a good outcome.

Oh, can those nail shield thingies be used with red carpet manicure do you reckon? The stuff ruined my nails but if there is something to put under if I might try it again.

I seem to get on ok with NI, I put some on with the gel top coat on Sunday and it lasted through to the following Saturday. I was very impressed , I seem to have got out of the habit of painting my nails, it was the first time in months

That was a result, well done! Usually people sell one or a few bottles at inflated prices (not that I blame people). I noticed the Multivitamins ones in the TSV go for about £12-£13 inc P&P. OK, that's cheaper than a bottle from Nails Inc direct but you'd only have paid under £5 getting it in the TSV. Glad you had a good outcome.

By the time a seller on Ebay has paid Ebay fees, Paypal fees and postage the they will be clearing less than £8 if they sell at £12

By the time a seller on Ebay has paid Ebay fees, Paypal fees and postage the they will be clearing less than £8 if they sell at £12

Oh, I know from sad experience. I bought a lot more sets of things from QVC in the past, knowing I could easily sell what I didn't want on eBay and actually make a good profit. Now I rarely buy anything unless I really want all or nearly all of the set. I was just contrasting how good it was to find the entire TSV set at even less than it was on QVC.

Does anybody know how we find out about the next drops of auto delivery as in the TSV they said they wouldn't know until September. Do they write to customers with the next drops?

Does anybody know how we find out about the next drops of auto delivery as in the TSV they said they wouldn't know until September. Do they write to customers with the next drops?

I am pretty sure you can find out the colours by ringing QVC Customer Services shortly before the Auto Deliveries are due to be made but I don't think they will email or write to anyone who signed up for the ADs. They didn't contact me last time they had Nails Inc ADs which they had not chosen colours for at the time of the TSV anyway. I don't remember them saying anything about September on the recent TSV day but I didn't see all the presentations. Of course we know what's coming in the next delivery (November) but I doubt they'll know about the February and May deliveries yet. Could be wrong. I'm not much help am I?!

Latest posts

Back