Nails Inc TSV 30/07/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Keep an eye out in Aldi if you are after an illuminator. I picked one up a couple of years ago, it is still going strong and looks fab. It puts a transparent white coat on your nails which has a pink and blue tinge which makes the nail look so healthy. It was a couple of quid.

So is the illuminator similar to Leighton Denny's brilliance shield? That's a lilac hued clear polish that makes the natural white tips look whiter and is a brilliant cheat's French manicure. I use it all the time. Wasn't aware of anything similar.

So is the illuminator similar to Leighton Denny's brilliance shield? That's a lilac hued clear polish that makes the natural white tips look whiter and is a brilliant cheat's French manicure. I use it all the time. Wasn't aware of anything similar.

Yep that's just like it. My son bought my mum the nails inc version for chrimbo last year. He wouldn't even look for the A,do one becasue he said it wasn't posh enough!

The nail illuminator was in the TSV that aired on 26th April this year - item number 208283 Fashion Fix Collection. Not that impressed with it.

Tsv Price will be £29.48 + Postage

Auto Delivery Number is 209781

That's a good price, isn't it? When I saw it, I thought only buy if about £30 inc P&P so now I'm tempted despite cutting down a lot on nail products lately.

Nails Inc 7 Piece Paint & Protect Nailcare Collection
Item no 208523
Auto Delivery item no 209781
QVC Price £36.00
Today's Special Value Price £29.48
P&P £4.95

This stunning seven-piece collection includes brand new gel formulations designed especially for QVC, plus the bestselling NailKale Base Coat and NailKale Illuminator, a special effect polish and Nails Incs brand new multivitamin formula launching with us. Treat your nails to the latest trends and innovations with this Paint & Protect Collection from the experts at Nails Inc.

Individual delivery | Auto Delivery

Get them here first - launching with QVC, you’ll receive two gorgeous colours in mink and blue/grey pastel, boasting Nails Inc’s new multivitamin formula to help make nails harder and stronger and promote a healthy look. They feature the brand’s patented Regenerating Complex (a two-fold aldehyde, zinc and calcium blend) and are enriched with a complex blend of vitamins B5, C and E.

Colours made especially for QVC - the two brand new Gel Effect polishes boast a formula that helps to strengthen nails as well as giving you the high-shine, long-wearing, plumped up finish of a Gel Effect manicure without having to use a UV lamp or soak the colour off. The peach is a stunning trend shade to take you through spring/summer and the hot pink is a fail-safe summer colour that any nail fan cannot live without.

A superfood for your nails - give nails a boost with the bestselling NailKale Base Coat and Illuminator. Both are formulated with kale extract, known for its high levels of vitamin A, C and K. The Illuminator can be used as a pearlescent polish to create a healthy and pretty glow on the nails.

Keep up with the trends - select our Auto Delivery option and you'll receive three more drops of this collection at today's fantastic price, each delivered to you after 90 days. Each drop will include two Gel Effect polishes, one Special Effect polish and two Multivitamin colours all in hot new shades plus another supply of the popular NailKale Base Coat and NailKale Illuminator.

Contains:

1 x Great Queen Place Gel Effect (14ml; hot pink) - made especially for QVC
1 x Star Street Gel Effect (14ml; peach) - made especially for QVC
1 x Kingsway Special Effect (14ml) - the latest mink, grey and white polish that works beautifully over the nudes in this collection and creates a special dotty effect on your nails
1 x William IV Street Multivitamin (14ml) NEW - a stunning, chic mink launching on QVC
1 x Primrose Hill Multivitamin (14ml) NEW - a blue/grey pastel launching on QVC. A sophisticated twist on the usual nudes
1 x Bright Street NailKale Illuminator (14ml) - a beautiful iridescent pearly white shade
1 x NailKale Superfood Base Coat (14ml)

http://www.qvcuk.com/Nails-Inc-7-Pi...ection.product.208523.html?productId=13192493

That's a good price, isn't it? When I saw it, I thought only buy if about £30 inc P&P so now I'm tempted despite cutting down a lot on nail products lately.

Excuse my post above. I just realised I had a bout of number dyslexia and read £29.48 as £24.98, hence £30 inc P&P. It's still a good price but do I really want to spend £35 on more nail polish? Have to draw the line somewhere but I fear I'll be tuning in and buying. Help!

Excuse my post above. I just realised I had a bout of number dyslexia and read £29.48 as £24.98, hence £30 inc P&P. It's still a good price but do I really want to spend £35 on more nail polish? Have to draw the line somewhere but I fear I'll be tuning in and buying. Help!

I saw the same as you! £24.98. Must have been wishful thinking. Am tempted though.

I saw the same as you! £24.98. Must have been wishful thinking. Am tempted though.

Wow, I saw £24.98 too. lol!

Latest posts

Back