Nails Inc TSV 17/10/11

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it bad that I hope it's not? I ordered the 3 colours at the weekend from Debenhams.....can't wait for them to arrive though

Is it bad that I hope it's not? I ordered the 3 colours at the weekend from Debenhams.....can't wait for them to arrive though

Will you please post what you think of them when you have had chance to try them. :handshake:

I ordered some from Debenebenebenhams at the weekend too after Nikki-J on the forum said they were good. :up:

Well it's my birthday on the 15th and I already have a ton of Judith Williams skincare waiting to be used as her sizes are huge, so don't think I will be treating myself to the Liz Earle TSV for my birthday. The Nails Inc one looks just the job, metallic or not. But like the rest of you, I really hope it is.

My magnetic ones have just arrived and they're bliddy brilliant.

ps Welcome to the Forum Dibbles. *waves*

Hi Dibbles!

I ordered mine on Sunday so I'm hoping for delivery tomorrow. I want to paint my nails ready for a girl's night out on Saturday. Going to be difficult to remove the one I've got on though "OPI I brake for manicures" I've had so many comments about it :happy:

I've just had some of the Nails Inc magnetic polish delivered and will be having a try this evening. :happy:

Mine have been delivered to but to my mum and dad's house so I won't be about to get my mitts on them til tomorrow :doh:

I've just put one of the magnetic polishes (Trafalgar Square) for sale in the Drop if anyone's interested, brand new and unopened. I ordered some from Debenhams and then ordered the other from Nails inc direct to complete the set, and managed to order the wrong ****** thing, so now have two of the Trafalgar Square and still don't have the last of the three. Thought I'd see if anyone wanted it here before I try and exchange it on Monday.

Ali, I'd be interested if you've still got it going spare. xx Just sent you a PM

If its any consolation, I tried the Nails Inc magnetic in Gold at House of Fraser at Bluewater the other day and its not very exciting at all. They haven't sold any of the gold, whereas the purple and silver have sold out. The gold doesn't have black stripes, rather a darker shade of gold stripe. Not very dazzling at all.:sweat:

If its any consolation, I tried the Nails Inc magnetic in Gold at House of Fraser at Bluewater the other day and its not very exciting at all. They haven't sold any of the gold, whereas the purple and silver have sold out. The gold doesn't have black stripes, rather a darker shade of gold stripe. Not very dazzling at all.:sweat:

Many a post on the Nails Inc facebook page about the gold not working!!!

They have Nails Inc polishes in the 3 for 2 beauty offer at Boots at the moment - on till 4th October if anyone is interested. They had quite a selection of colours in the store in Worcester today. I might have picked up a couple of colours :mysmilie_845:

I love the magnetic polish! I've got the silver trafalgar square on at the moment and it's brilliant! It reminds me of a cross between a tiger's eye type of shimmer and snake skin. Really unusual.

I've tested the purple and that looks good to, might try that on my toes. The gold wasn't as startling an effect but it did work and I don't have a gold in my collection so I'm still happy.

Very impressed!

Latest posts

Back